Chapter 6: Can You Feel My Heart?

Warning: none

Here is the sixth chapter!

~Please enjoy reading~

💞

Shikamaru sat himself on your bed as you went to reach for your ninja tools

Shikamaru sat himself on your bed as you went to reach for your ninja tools. You relied more on genjutsu, so you packed light. Looking over at Sai, you saw him grab a large bag for his tools that were unique to him. Maybe I can ask him about his clan and their special jutsu later. Sai reached for your hand as you guys started to make your way downstairs.

"Y/n and Sai I need you guys to do recon and follow one of Orochimaru's spies. It was reported to me that there was a sighting of them. Once enough intel has been gathered, DO NOT ENGAGE UNLESS NECESSARY! Sai, use your super beast scroll jutsu to relay info that you receive during the mission. Y/n you will be accompanying Sai as backup and protection," Neji said with a serious tone.

He turned to Lee and TenTen,

"I need you two in the village to protect the people while we deal with Orochimaru's spies and to ensure the safety of the village. We will swap shifts and relay information back with each other, then send what we learned back to the Hokage. Those who will swap with you are Shikamaru and Choji. Alright, Y/n and Sai, follow the path circled on the map until you see a hooded figure. On the hood will be this," Neji flipped the map to the other side and pointed to an ominous symbol. Neji sent both your group and TenTen's group out of the door. 

As you two were about to go out Ino stopped you guys.

"Here take these! Be safe and use them only when necessary !" She said as she waved and smiled.

Sai stopped for a minute and went towards Ino.

"Uh, hey Ino...um, things aren't awkward between us right?" Sai asked softly.

"What's that all about? What happened between them that was so awkward?" Y/N thought to herself.

"FOR YOUR INFORMATION SAI, BILLBOARD BROW AND I ARE OVER YOU! YOU'RE NOT SASUKE AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!" she replied harshly.

"Oh, well...okay, thank you for the food pills," he said. His smile disappeared and his face fell flat.

'Y/n is much different than Sakura and Ino, especially with her temper,' Sai thought to himself.

- Tiny time skip-

"Just a little further..." Sai stated, putting his hand over his forehead and squinted his eyes.

You guys traveled through the forest a little. You stopped, deciding that it was time to set up camp.

"Hey, Sai can you pass me that please ?" You asked.

"This?" Sai held up the final piece to the tent and handed it to you.

"Yeah, thank you" You grabbed it from him and placed it in the right spot.