Chapter 3: Collision Course

Warning: Slight Profanity

Y/n= your name

Here is the third chapter, please let me know about any grammar/spelling mistakes and leave any tips/suggestions for the future chapters please, and thank you.

~Please enjoy reading~

💞

You arrived at Sai's place

You arrived at Sai's place. The nerves started getting to you. Being in an attractive man's house can be scary. Fuck it, I'm just going to knock. It shouldn't be this hard, right? You finally decided to knock on his door and announce you presence.

"Hey Sai, it's y/n from Yakiniku. I'm friends with your teammates Sakura and Naruto".

You were met with no reply, so you shook the doorknob. It happened to be locked, but lucky for you,  you had a bobby pin with you and were able to pick the lock.

After you got the door unlocked you cautiously pushed it, letting it creep open. You welcomed yourself into Sai's house,  'The interior design in here looks really expensive. Is his clan loaded or something?'  You were caught by surprise when you saw the paintings on his wall 'These are really nice. Are these done by a famous painter or does he happen to be this good.'

Not only that, but you walked over to one of the paintings, and you picked it up and turned it over, checking for any sign of a signature.

'This one is so beautiful; I guess he is super talented, BUT I didn't come here to admire his art, I came here to admire him. Shit not that either, I'm supposed to get Sai  for the mission that we received '  you carefully put the painting back where it was. You went to check out the rooms in the house.

"He wasn't in any of these rooms! Ugh... Damnit I'll never find him" you cursed under your breath.

"OH WAIT... I haven't checked out this room yet."  Walking over towards the door, you touched the knob, and you turned it and the door opened.

You stare wide-eyed and shocked 'WHY AM I LOOKING AT SAI NAKED AND WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING IN THE BATH-' you cut off your own thoughts and let out a foul gasp and your face became a blushing vibrant tomato.

"Oh... uh hello y/n?" Sai greeted you with confusion.