Chapter 4: The Not-So-Grand Entrance

Warning: None

Here is the fourth chapter!

~Please enjoy reading~

💞

Before you could react properly, steam rushed into your face. The high temperature from the bath made your face flush with color. You quickly covered your face with your hands to hide your embarrassment.

"Ohh...um...hey Sai...um so-"  you couldn't even complete your sentence.

Your throat became dry and all that escaped your mouth was air. Why does this day keep getting worse. Sai chose this exact moment to reach for his towel, and you gave into the temptation. Your eyes trailed down his body, examining his chest and going all the way down his abs until they reached where he had just wrapped the towel..

Thoughts of touching his toned body filled your brain. Gently guiding your hands down his torso. Reaching for the soft plush towel. Tracing his defined v-line with your fingers. As you were getting lost in your perverted scenario Sai walked over towards you.

"Uh- y/n?" you shook your head to break free from the seductive thoughts when Sai's hand made contact with your body. He rested both of his hands on your shoulders, looking you in the eye. You were shocked that he even did something like this, especially since he was practically naked. Does he realize what he's doing to me? You moved your hand to where his sat, brushing your fingers over his.

A little blush grew across Sai's face, causing him to turn his head sideways and tilted it to hide the new found coloration on his pale skin.

You realized that you found a flustered Sai cute. You took the time to look him in his eyes and gained the confidence to do what you came here for.

"I'm so sorry Sai I came in here without any warning! It's just that the Hokage ordered us on a mission... and I was sent here to get you...and when I knocked and when I tried to let you know I was here and there was still no reply I got worried and-" you were cut off by Sai.

He smiled and replied with a friendly tone, " It's fine y/n I understand your concerns. Would you please wait in the living room while I get dressed. I don't want to show up without any clothes. I think that's a bit too informal for Lady Tsunade."

You smirked at his joke, making your exit towards the dining table. I think it's safe to sit here. I'm kind of disappointed that I didn't get to see anymore of his body.