Chapter 3

Siyeon POV

After I left I went home and just watched TV. I really wasn't going to the party.

Time Skip the party

I looked at the time and sighed. I kept watching tv and my dad appeared and front of me angry. I immediately looked at him and stood up and bowed at him.

Devil:Go to that party Siyeon. You need to be there to watch her. She's a demon she will possessed people if they make her angry.

Siyeon:She has her boyfriend and Dami is there.

Devil:Do you want to piss me off more Siyeon? Go to that party.

Siyeon: I don't want to. I'm not going.

Devil(grabs Siyeon neck):If anyone dies it all on you. Understand?!!!

Siyeon (Trying to breathe):O-okay ill go. (Falls on the floor catching my breath).

Devil:Good (Disappears)

Siyeon:Asshole

I got dressed in all black knowing everyone else was in Color. Dami Moonbyul Jisoo and Lisa was waiting for me at the party. I walked in and of course everyone eyes was on me. I walked over to my friends and we started talking. While we was talking we turned around to see Sua Yoohyeon Solar Rose and Jennie dressed in all red. I stared at Sua but looked behind her to see her boyfriend RM. I scoffed and turned away taking a sip from my drink.

Siyeon: Told you she was coming with her boyfriend.

Devil:Shut up he's leaving anyway. He's seeing someone else. He won't be staying long.

Siyeon:You don't even know. How do you know?

Devil:I'm the devil I know everything. Here she comes. (Disappears)

Siyeon:Fuck (turns around to see Sua standing in front of her). What do you want?

Sua:Nice to see you to asshole. (Push Siyeon) I thought you wasn't coming.

Siyeon:I didn't want to believe me.

Sua:Im glad your here. My boyfriend left somewhere. Of course my friends are boo'd up with there crushes.

Siyeon:Im not. I don't have one.

Sua:Really you don't like anyone?

Siyeon:Nope. Its all fake anyway.

Sua:Its not fake when you met your true love Siyeon don't give up do easily. So you want to dance or get away from everyone.

Siyeon:What do you want from me?

Sua:Come on let's just have this one night a good fun night. You can sleep in my room if you get tired from partying hard.

Siyeon:Fine lets go dance.

Sua pulled me to the dance floor and started twerking on me. I looked at Sua and placed one of my hands on her ass. It was the perfect size compared to my big hands. Sua gently made me sit on the couch as she slowly twerked on me and made me look at her. Then she started grinding on me gripping on my shirt. Why is she doing this? If she keeps going I won't be able to hold back. Sua stopped and leaned to my ear kissing it softly and nibbling on it a little before gently kissing my neck. I automatically bit my bottom lip and turned my head to make us kiss but Sua stopped me and whispered in my ear "Follow Me". I immediately followed her upstairs to her room and we started to kiss slowly. I pinned Sua against her door locking it and carried her to her bed still not breaking the kiss. That's the only thing we did was kiss. Sua climbed on to me kissing me as I kissed her back placing my hands around her waist. Sua softly started to grind on me while kissing my neck. I left out a soft groan and was about to take off Sua clothes but she stopped me and stood up. I sat up and looked at her as she slowly removed her cover up to reveal her red lingerie in front of me.

Sua:I heard you like red heavily correct?

Siyeon:Yes I do actually. Why are you wearing this?

Sua:For you to take off me duh.

Siyeon:Look im not going to be your sex toy call your boyfriend.

Sua:Your not my toy. Siyeon please just one round?

Siyeon:Promise me one round?

Sua:Promise.

Siyeon:Then deal.

I picked Sua up and laid her on the bed and started to kiss her inner thighs slightly teasing her. Sua gently moaned my name while I kept teasing her.

Siyeon:Already wet hm?

Sua:Stop teasing me please.

Siyeon: I like it when you beg do it more.

Sua(Smirks):My devil please stop teasing your demon and punish me.

Siyeon:Oh fuck. That's it.

Sua:Show me my devil. Show your demon what you can do.

Siyeon:My pleasure my demon.

I gently put two fingers inside of Sua pussy softly moaning. Sua gently moaned just by my touch. Sua blushed and moaned softly but I wanted more of Sua. I pulled out my fingers and gently started to suck on her clit which made her let out a loud moan. Of course downstairs they can't hear which is good because Sua moaning is only for my ears. I put two fingers back inside of Sua and kept tasting her at the same time. She started to breathe heavy while moaning and that just made me come on myself withher knowing. I fingers moved faster like my tongue. She started to grip on my hair while moaning my name.

Sua:S-siyeon can I come please? Please my freaky devil?

Siyeon:This isnt my freaky devil. Come baby hm?

Sua came into my mouth and we both started to kiss each other. Sua could taste herself while kissing me. She started to tongue kiss me as I kissed her back and gently I could hear Sua moans while kissing each other. We kept kissing until someone knocked on the door.

Jennie:I believe Siyeon left because your boyfriend just came back so hurry downstairs before Siyeon come back ready to fight him.

Sua:What about the hickies on our necks?

Siyeon:Your a demon uses your powers. I'm showing of mine now you said I can rest here if I get tired I have an idea.