Chapter 7

Siyeon got close to my face and started to heal me. My breathing started to get heavy. After Siyeon clean my face and took off my shirt and pants. She put me on her bed and I was so comfortable. She slipped into her briefs and sports bra. She got into the bed and started to cuddle with me. I was trapped in her arms and I loved it. I turned around and faced her blushing. Siyeon looked at me before giving me a kiss.

Sua:Why are we acting like we dont like each other?

Siyeon:Goodnight Sua.

Sua:Yahh dont dodge that question.

Siyeon(pretending to be asleep)

Sua:Still an asshole (chuckles and cuddles with Siyeon)

Siyeon(Cuddles back)

9:30am

.

.

.

.

I woke up and saw Siyeon in some gym wear. I felt my face flushed red.

Siyeon(smiles):Your up. Wanna join me in the gym? Other girls keep flirting with me so I left because I want to prove to them I have girlfriend.

Sua:So im your girlfriend? Your the devil Siyeon.

Siyeon:Your not my girlfriend but they won't know. I'll let you kiss me.

Sua:I-(Turns red)Fine. Just let me change.

I put on some yoga pants and a t-shirt and pulled my water bottle up. I grabbed a pair of headphones and we headed to the gym. I saw some guys and girls staring at Siyeon and I. Siyeon started to lift weights. I watched as I was her biceps every time she lifted the weight. My eyes started to roam Siyeons body and landed in "That" area. My face flushed red as I watched Siyeon. I got jealous seeing a girl walk to Siyeon. I hurried to Siyeon and looked at her.

Sua:Come on you did enough. Now you have to do pull ups.

Siyeon:Let me finish this. You know I go by a schedule.

Girl:Is this your girlfriend?

Sua:Yes im his girlfriend so fuck off and get lost.

Girl:I didnt know I was asking you.

Sua:Don't try me. I'm not in the mood for bullshit from you thirsty ass girls. Or bitches.

Siyeon:Hey stop it okay? Let's just focus on working out. Yes this is my girlfriend.

Girl:She must abuse you.

Sua:Bitch look into my Eyes.

The girl looked my eyes and I immediately possessed her and made her walk away. Another girl stared walking this way and I did the same to her. A guy was walking to me and smirked and didnt possess him.

Guy:Your very beautiful.

Sua:Thank you(smiles)

Guy:Do you have a boyfriend?

Siyeon:Let's go to pull ups.

Guy(grabs Siyeon wrist):Who the hell are you?

Siyeon(gets angry):Did... Did you just fucking touch me?

Sua:Babe. No.