Chapter 9

10:30Am

.

.

.

.

I woke up and looked around the room and saw Siyeon in the bed with me playing in my hair.

Siyeon:I'm sorry  for attacking your father.

Sua:Its okay. I think I be triggering you with my tears.

Siyeon:Its okay. I know its your tears.

Sua(wipes her tears):He really hurt Siyeon. He hurt me so bad.

Siyeon:Hey no tears. (Hugs Sua) I'll take care of you.

Sua:All i wanted was his love Siyeon and he ruined it (hugs Siyeon back) Please change the subject.

Siyeon:I'm not really good at that Sua.

Sua:It can be sexual. Siyeon please. It hurts, it hurts so bad.

Siyeon(Starts kissing Sua neck)

Sua(immediately wipe tears and wraps her arms around Siyeon neck)

Siyeon hands went up my shirt causing me to bite my bottom lip. I climbed on top of Siyeon and pulled her boxers and sweatpants down. I slowly put Siyeon member inside of me skipping everything else. I gripped on Siyeon shoulders and let out a soft moan.

Siyeon:Your tight.

Sua:I want you to loosen me Siyeon. I just want you. Nobody else.

Siyeon:I'm all yours. I promise.

Sua:Good. Now let enjoy ourselves right now.

I slowly started to move up and down on Siyeon member. I begin to move faster making moan louder each time. Siyeon hands went around my waist as my movements became faster.

Siyeon:I'm close...

Sua:Me too...

Siyeon and I came together but kept going.

Mr.Kim:Sua can w- oh god! (Cover eyes)

Sua:Dad what the hell(covers herself and Siyeon) you can't just appear in a devil house like that. They can kill you for fucking trespassing.

Siyeon(stares at him and slowly take herself out of Sua)

Sua(Softly moans):Siyeon what are you doing?

Siyeon(pulls up her sweatpants and boxers and look at Mr.Kim):You want your daughter to forgive you then you nees to get pass me. I'm the actual devil and she's a demon. I can leave her up to a devil if I want to. You want yo show her yohr a good father then your going to have to deal with me father-in-law.

Mr.Kim:Don't call me that. I need to speak with Bora alone.

Siyeon:This is my house my room. If I want to I would've killed you by now. You hurt my girlfriend so I have the rights to fucking killing you. Why are you here? To make amends with your daughter right then impress me first then you can impress her.

Mr.Kim:You drink beer or Soju?

Siyeon:I drink both.

Mr.Kim:Then you and I go out on a men day out. If that impress you enough can I please spend time with my daughter to earn her trust back?