Chapter 4

Author's POV

After the Ramen was eaten he decides to go back home and get some rest..at the morning he sensed someone else but he just shrugs it off.. And then goes to the Academy and he studied some Fuinjutsu while sitting on his favorite swing not minding the noise that the others were making.. While Akane-chan was clearly pissed off at the same chaos the classmates are emitting. She's really freaking angry.

Naruto's POV~

"Why does it felt like they're going to be a "wife" of the alleged "Uchiha-Sama" pfft.. they're just focused on dieting and getting pretty rather than being a proper Kunoichi.." he thought.. and even Akane-chan was clearly not happy with the ethics they have shown.. "I just can't understand why they have this mentality that being on a diet and getting beautiful is the only way..how pathetic.." Akane-chan was clearly ranting about this..
"Don't worry Akane-Hime I won't be like them..after all you're hot and strong at the same time.." he said while smiling at her making her blush. "T-thank you Na-naruto k-koi!?!?" She said while stuttering like a certain Hyuuga that we're gonna meet Sooner and be a "mate" with our beloved "Maelstrom".. and so is Akane-chan..

Akane's POV~

"I just can't understand why they're just going to be licking the "invisible" dick of the "Last Uchiha"..she thought to herself.
"Naruto-koi the Academy is starting..you should stop reading the Fuinjutsu.." she said to him.. and he nodded. "I understand so let's continue.." he said as he sealed his book in his own storage seal scroll..

"Of course if they wanted to be successful in this field..they should know that it's "kill or be killed".. not like a "fairytale where you're going to be a"damsel in distress" and your "prince charming" will be there to rescue like seriously they need to grow up.. and wake up to the reality of life.." he said to himself and Akane-chan agreed to it.. "If they continue this attitude .. I'm gonna be sure one of those fan girls will perish at the first mission they're gonna encounter.." she agreed to his own conclusion.."Just don't ask me to save their stupid asses when it happens".. he added..

No one's POV~

After studying for the Fuinjutsu..Naruto Uzumaki already entered the Academy with confidence but because he's a bit tired from training.. he decides to go take a nap and he thought .."Here comes the "True" "Uchiha-Sama fans "
Sakura and Ino.." However they're running so fast that they stumbled and crashed at each other.. it made their classmates chortle and the others were really trying to hold back laughing at them.. But because of his compassion for others.. he decides to go and help them get back up.. "Even if you have disturbed my nap.. I'll let it slide for now.. Hold both of my hands so you can both get up.. Sakura-san and Ino-san..and you guys don't make fun of them both.. can't you see what happened with these two..thank goodness they just tripped because at the worst case possible..that crash may have caused a head injury and they might be in a comatose state.." he said eerily calm that brought chills to their own spines.."T-thank you Na-naruto-San.." says Ino "Thank you again Naruto for helping us and sticking up for us..and sorry if we had disturbed your own sleep.." says Sakura as well.. "You're both welcome and be careful next time.." says Naruto Uzumaki.. and they nodded..

Akane's POV~

"Good thing that my "future mate" had helped them at least they appreciated his good deeds.." she thought while daydreaming about the day she can get out of the seal and hug him without any hesitation.. " Don't worry Akane-Hime ..I promise you that I'm gonna bring you out.." he said while waiting for Iruka-Sensei (A.N. after he helped them he went to his own mind scape and chatted with her..).. "Naruto-koi.. your sensei has arrived and he has someone with him.." Akane-chan told him and he sensed something was odd with the aura he had.. (A.N. Akane-Hime gave him the ability to sense not only Chakra but negative emotions as well..) "There's something weird with the emotions he possess..this negative aura is suffocating.." he thought.. and she felt it too. "This evil aura is coming off in waves and waves of negative emotions it made me feel like my time will end in a quick moment.." Akane-chan thought.. making him nod at her deduction.. Just as Iruka-Sensei and Mizuki-Sensei entered the classroom he noticed that Mizuki-Sensei glared at him.. "Whatever you're going to do I will put an end to it.. Whatever you're planning against the village plus the Hokage..it won't work.." he thought..

Iruka-Sensei's POV~

"Hi guys..I hope you're enjoying your stay here at the Academy and we're here for you..to nourish you with the knowledge of our beloved village.. plus I'm gonna enjoy.. teaching the "Inheritors of The "Will of Fire 🔥" so let's get along..in the four long years on this establishment.." he said while smiling.. Mizuki-Sensei just chuckled at his antics.. "You're really excited about teaching huh Iruka.. (Ex-Anbu Codename: Isamu (Dolphin)..) " says Mizuki..

No one's POV~

He just shrugs his shoulders at his comment and continued with his boring lectures..that made Naruto sleep again..as he did this.. Mizuki-Sensei decides to pull a prank on him and thought that he's not listening to his own friend's lectures.

Mizuki-Sensei's POV~

"Naruto you're not listening to my friend here huh .. well here's a question for you.. "What was the monicker of the "Yondaime Hokage" and his signature moves?!?!" .. smirked Mizuki..
Naruto who was disturbed..had answered.. "Minato Namikaze the Yondaime Hokage's monicker is the "Yellow Flash of the Leaf" and his wife's name is Kushina Uzumaki and her monicker is the "Red-Hot Blooded Habanero" and " Crimson Princess".. the signature move for him was "Hiraishin: Jikku Shippu Senko Rennodan Zeroshiki .." (Flying Raijin: Celestial Air Slice Type Zero) and Rasengan-no-Kaze ( Swirling Sphere of Air).. and Kushina Uzumaki's special moves were Kenjutsu and Chakra Chains.."Uzumaki-no-Shi" (Whirlpool of Death)..It shocked his classmates and it made Iruka smile. (And the fool had to make me a weapon for the village..) (The memory made Akane-chan squirm when she remembered it..)

Iruka-Sensei's POV~

"You seem to know your own Hokages Naruto..!?!?" Says Iruka-Sensei.."Of course I have to know them.. because I will have to be the best Hokage there is.." he said shouting about it making him groan. Which made Akane-chan giggle but it was just a way for his (KuroKuron) to escape from his body.. because he felt something or someone grab his shadow clone's crotch from behind.. and as it pops off his nose had bleed a bit because Anko-chan had the urge to pounce on him and boy she was really bold with it..
However..Sakura had chastised him for spewing non sense..

Inner-Chan's POV~

"I hope you know what you're gonna shout at him.." says Dark Rose.. she sighed while shaking her head from right to the left..

Sakura-san's POV~

"Naruto-baka shut up if you think that a runt like you will be a Hokage or something like that well here's a dose of reality.. You're not gonna be one..nor surpass the best of the best Hokages ever.." she shouted at him.. which made his classmates laugh at him.

Naruto's POV~

'I guess being a Hokage has qualifications..I must have been late for the filing..but trust me when I say this.."If you have goals for yourself..no matter how hard it takes you..strive for it because in order to succeed you also have to fall.." that's why I will not falter until I can taste success in life.." he said shutting them up.. "Two can play that game Anko-Hime.." he thought as his "KuroKuron" had groped her teats and makes out with her.. After all that jazz and the funny things that happened..Naruto decided to go to his own training grounds in the "Forest of Death".. and Anko-chan was happy to see him.. plus he needs some bodily exercises to kill off some boredom in his mind..

Anko-chan's POV~

"That wasn't nice Naruto-kun.. groping me behind my back.." she pouted.. "You did that too to my clone whose minding his own business so I had to do it too.. and don't tell me that you didn't liked it though.." he said while smirking a bit.. "You're bold with me Anko-Hime I give you that..but for now I'm gonna spar because I have been bored with the Academy.."he said while yawning.. "I was curious though..who was your Academy instructor Naruto-kun?!?!" Asked Anko.. "Iruka-Sensei was my instructor at the Academy and also Mizuki-Sensei tried to single me out when I fell asleep on the lecture but I shut him up after answering his questions about the Hokage.." making Anko-chan groan.. because she knows how long Iruka talks about random things..