Chapter 30

A/N

Imagine in that video above..Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze had the Rinnegan..Btw thank you for your support and patience for this venture..This means a lot to me..👍👍.

Stay tuned because I'm cooking something after I finished the updates on this story..👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌.

Without any hesitation let's get this over with and again thank you for your support and love for the story.

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze's POV~

    After that awesome mission was finished..our heroes had returned to the Hidden Leaf Village..and they're all shocked because Kakashi-sensei was the one who is at the gate waiting for them..and..it made them chuckle..

And it got them curious at it..at the least...well let's get this over with..

"Bakashi-Sensei what's going on..why you're the one who's at the gates..!?!?'' asked Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze.. although they already know the answer..

"Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze.. it's my punishment for what I have always done with your own..but I guess that's what I shouldn't have done..and as of now.. Sasuke's getting a lot of D-rank missions without any payment for his own services..but since you're here I guess my punishment has been lifted.. and I can be your sensei once again...!?!?" Says Hatake Kakashi.. and they joined him as they went to the Hokage Mansion..

Hiruzen's POV~

"Well since they're all here now..Your punishment has been lifted up..and I hope this serves you as lesson for your negligence..!?!?'' says Hiruzen Sarutobi.. and he also had called Sasuke Uchiha telling that they're all back and it cracked them up seeing how battered he was..!?!? "Call him back and tell them that his teammates had returned..!?!?'' says Lord Third.

  ''And tell him that his punishment has been brought to an end..!?!?'' says Lord Third.. adding to his own speech earlier..and his Anbu had left.. fetching the battered Uchiha.

"Wow Sasuke-Teme hahaha..you stink..go take a bath.. you're smelly serves you right for being arrogant..!?!?'' says Sakura-chan...
"How does it feel getting kicked by the heel of Lord Shishi's horse..!?!?" ..taunted Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze and it made them snicker because of his plight.

And it made him seethe because of his teammates ridicule him up to no end.. however he just let it go..
And he was going to get his bath and clean up..but with longer than usual because of the gross horse dung giving off a disgusting smell..

Sasuke's POV~>>

   "I'm going to get back at you..for this
''Dobe''... !?!?'' he said to himself while cleaning himself thoroughly.. trying to wash off the smell of the poop coming from the numerous horses he had to clean.. ''After that I will kill those two female teammates of our team..!?!?'' he added to his own dangerous plan..

  After cleaning himself..he saw an elder knock on his door and said something about reviving clans..
"Uchiha-Sama.. I'm Homura Mitokado.. one of the three elders of the Hokage and...the Clan Restoration Act has been tainted by someone.. recently..but it can be cleansed with you in the program...and he showed the list of his ''possible wives..'' and it showed him Hana Inuzuka.. Ino Yamanaka and..many more..but this gave him an evil idea.. seeing how powerful Haku Momochi is..he decides to get her with her chakra sealed.. however his dire plan will be down for the count.. because Haku's with Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze..and Sakura-chan was waiting by the window cleaning up her long nails..

''Perfect..now I want to have Haku Momochi as my first and have her own chakra pathways sealed..!?!?'' and he nodded.. ''It's going to be done.. Almighty "Uchiha-Sama''.. '' says Homura and he smirked deviously..
Knowing that he can get his revenge on her for the humiliating defeat..on the bridge.. and it can't be undone.. unless.. someone else had asked her to go out with him..and Naruto did that.