Chapter 10

Author's POV~

This will be a little omake on the last chapter..and after that I will have another new one so please stay tuned for that and thanks for reading this book.. Without any further ado let's go to the story..

Omake on Chapter 10~

Naruto's POV~

"I promise I will break your emotional shell and I will bring back the smile in your beautiful face..I will do everything to accomplish that.. because I love you Sakura-chan.." he whispered to her.. however she was asleep by then.. But Lady Sakurai was smiling at his conviction to bring back the old Sakura Haruno-sama..

That was the omake now onto the morning~

Sakura's POV~

"Today's our test I have to be there early.. and I will not eat breakfast.. because that's the protocol..!?!?" And so she left the house and she met her friends on the way..And they're squealing when they saw Sasuke Uchiha walking to the Training Ground No. 7.. but still no sign of Jennifer Shishi..and she came out 30 minutes later.. but she only ate a little.. making her hungry as well.. While Sasuke didn't eat anything.. even if the "Dead Last of the Year" helped them.. "Jennifer over here.." she waved and she came over.. "I only ate a little.. because my mom left early for the council meeting.." says Jennifer..

But the question is where's Naruto-kun?!?!..and the answer is that he's going to be at least 15 minutes later than the others but still earlier than Kakashi-sensei.. the test starts at 9:00 am pronto..and he decides to eat a lot because he knows how hard it will be.. Let's hear what is his own thoughts on this matter..

No one's POV~

As our beloved Maelstrom was having the breakfast of his life..his teammate's stomachs were rumbling..which denotes the fact that they didn't even eat anything.

Naruto's POV~

"So Akane-chan what do you think would I have to cook hmm?!?!"..He asked her.. "I'm thinking of .. "Kushina Uzumaki Special.. but with Congee on the side.." and he decides to cook that and ate at least 35 bowls and devours..
20 pieces of BBQ.. Roadhouse Barbecue to be exact..and drank a cup of Milo Energy Drink to give him the extra heat he needs..and decided to workout for a bit and he arrives at the Training Ground No.7 at 08:45 in the morning.. exactly 15 minutes before their sensei comes..and he just chuckles because he had helped them but didn't even understand why he gave them a hint.. Let's continue with the story and see what happens to the team..

"Didn't I gave you a hint yesterday it seems that you didn't even have understood what I have meant.." he said to his own teammates.."Doesn't matter..what is at hand is the main objective of the exams.. because this test has a passing rate of 34%.. because of the fact that he doesn't pass someone easily.." Said Naruto-kun clearly amused at the rumbling of their own tummies.. and as he emerged from the shadows.. Kakashi had shown up with three bells..and the task was to take it away from him..and no one had deciphered the true purpose of his test except for Naruto-kun alone..(*Even Jennifer Shishi was shocked*).. let's see.. what happens to the team exam.

Kakashi-sensei's POV~

"This is my test..I have three bells and this test will assess how deep is your resolve.. you're going to have bonus points if you managed to get the meaning of the exam I have.."

"And if you're unlucky I will tie you up to the post and I will eat lunch..in front of you..four.."

Only Naruto had understand that energy comes from food we acquire..and so they smirk knowing that his students didn't even eat so much..