Chapter 24

Author's POV~

After the actress was safe from the Uchiha..she was really excited because she is a fan of his own works and she's in for a surprise too..hehehe. Without any further ado let's get it over with.. Last time we saw how much scared Yukie Fujikaze was because of their own crew was going to be shooting for the next movie at her home country..but something isn't right in this own mission..and they're about to be proven true after they saw three people who were hiding in the thick misty snow laid with chakra..

And as soon as Sasuke-Teme learned of this..he started to take his disgusting advances to her and she's getting sick of him because he thought that she was a lowly commoner and when he learned the truth about her identity..he started to act flirty with her.. and it made Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze really furious..

And he decides to step in and take him outside of the ship because she's not getting comfortable with each of his sickening display of altercations.

Because of his compassion for others.. Yukie Fujikaze was safe however.. because of her secret is revealed..her tyrant of an uncle won't stop at nothing to get his filthy hands on her.

And he promised to protect his precious people and that includes her.. Yukie Fujikaze aka Princess Koyuki Kazahana..and she's going to be protected from anyone even if it's his own teammate..and she was really happy for someone who's very accommodating and protective of his/her clients exists and it made him seethe in jealousy because she doesn't even want him to bear some strong heirs for her own throne..and Naruto had enough and he shoved a Massive Rasengan in his own gut..

Naruto's POV~

''Guys I'll be at the cockpit and I will inform you if someone or something is interfering with our own vision!?!?'' he says and Sakura-chan together with Jennifer-Chan had guarded Yukie Fujikaze.. ''Okay be careful out there Naruto-kun..!?!?'' says Sakura-chan.

As he was watching the horizon..he saw a large sleet of glaciers blocking the path and he taps on the steel and it's a sign that there's a roadblock..

"Guys..a sleet of glaciers blocking our path..need to dig just to clear out the excess slush and moraine..I guess this is perfect for some warm up to start the day..but let me remind you that loud sounds like explosions or a rumble can cause a large burst of avalanche to rush down so be careful..'' he said to them and they nodded knowing how much dangerous that could be.. and they were really enjoying the work but Sasuke being the arrogant brat he is...had thrown a massive temper tantrum saying that he hated ''commoner's work''..and he kept on rambling..not heeding to Naruto's warning for the safety of all..
Then a rumble in the snowcaps caused him to shut his mouth and the avalanche had a rundown and it buries everything in it's path and even washed out the remaining fleet and it made Yukie Fujikaze scared as hell because she's going to be swallowed by the rushing danger.. and it made Sakura Haruno clearly mad at him..

"Look at what you did.. didn't Naruto-kun reminded us to stay quiet for this might happen and because of your ignorance look where it takes us..I just hope Naruto-kun finds her before I bury you six feet beneath the ground..!?!?'' she said angry at him.. while saving the remaining supplies..

And thanks to his ''ultramicroscopic warning seal''..he found her safe and sound..and he dragged her out of the snow and he ordered his clones to set up a camp..a clothesline with a ninja wire ..collect firewood for drying her clothes and for cooking as well.. because of his respect for women..he hugged her to prevent Influenza to kick in..and she thought it was really sweet.

Naruto's mini POV~

"This might get a bit more awkward tomorrow morning..Clones stay on guard who knows maybe we're gonna get ambushed at least we're all ready..!?!?'' he told them and they nodded..but Akane's chuckling lightly at his expense..