Chapter 40

Author's POV

I'm sorry for not updating this story for a very long time I was really busy and I need to take care of my body.

Your author had just got a booster shot and is currently resting while updating this story for you all.

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze's POV

"I'm going to train for a bit and Tsunade-Chan I want you to forsee the compound for a while.'' He said to the 5th Hokage and she agreed to him.

"Hai Naruto-sama and good luck with your new training.." she answered him.

Flashback-no-Jutsu~

No one's POV~

Every one was really pissed to Uchiha for leaving the village in the moment he wants power..thanks to Orochimaru and his crazy seal that is creepy to be seen by anyone who is a civilian. Tsunade had assigned a retrieval team to get Sasuke Uchiha back to atone for his mistakes to the entire Konoha citizens. But it's not going to be a bit easy when his lackeys are very strong for any normal Shinobi to encounter but with Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze it's nothing serious but a mere warm-up.

Author's note:

(*Imagine them as genin but more powerful and matured*)

Tsunade Senju's POV~

"So he left the village to be with Orochimaru huh well it's about time he shows his true but intentions but it doesn't matter.. Time for a new mission.." She thought.

"Orochimaru what the hell is going on with your insane mind trying to get the Sharingan..pfft he's a half-blood Uchiha haha I'm sure his Sharingan would be blind due to constant use."

"However Naruto-sama is having a hard time getting along with the Uchiha but it's going to be interesting."

No one's POV~

Shikamaru Nara is assigned to make a team of five genin.. no one understands the mission parameters but it could be dangerous. Let's see what happens.

Time skip to the mission~

Shikamaru's POV~

"Okay guys this mission might be very tricky for all of us so we must plan carefully. Is everything ready
Let's get going I bet someone else can sense us from afar. (*A/N it's going to be Ryoko that will sense them.*)  And I bet everyone is ready for battle if it comes to shove.'' he said to his team. Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze is deeply thinking about the mission assigned to them. And eventually he got an idea for the double altercations. Let's continue with the story ☺️

Kiba's POV~

"Everybody halt I smell blood from
east-northeast of the forest !!??''. Kiba Inuzuka's nose sensed something alerting everyone.

"It seems like a battle had happened with them and another team.." Answered Choji and everyone nods to it. "Seems very tricky for all of us but how are we supposed to gather information without further notice ??* Asked Neji.

Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze's POV~

"I have been listening to you guys and I have the best solution for your problem.. (*Summons a Kage Bunshin which made them raise their eyebrows*) ..'' said Naruto.