012 - ᵐᵒᵗʰᵉʳ, ᶠᵃᵗʰᵉʳ, ᵏⁱᵈˢ

Katherine's P

Katherine's P.O.V.

-Ϫ-

Me and my siblings got home and eat dinner. Nat then packed things and said that she is gonna be in England because of gob. I got in to shower wear something more comfy. When Nik fell asleep I quitly got in to library. Yes our house has a library we need some place to put all these books. But I was searching for just one.

"You know not everyone has a library in their house your family needs to be very fancy right?" I hear a voice behind and smile. "And you know that I told you to go through the door right? ,, I say and turn around. "You need something?,, I ask.

"Not really I was bored since we have few hours until we go to the vet and I thought about the most beutifull and smart girl who I have fun with so I am here." He says with a smirk and I giggle.

"Okay for first thank you you are really not that bad too. ,, I say and he smiles. "And second Isaac really we have a door.,, "I got here through the door, but not the front one." He says and I turn around towards the books again. " So what are you searching for?" He says and I hear he coming closer.

"For this,, I say and some book flew in to my hand. I turn around and walk down the stairs then put the book on a little table. "What's this? " Isaac asks and stand opposite of me. "This Isaac, is diary of Rose Lightwood my great-grandmother. ,, I say and look at him.

"I read it when I want to remind who I am. Something more.,, I say and smile at him. Isaac smiles back. "And I have a job from her so I need to make some progress. ,, "What job?"

,, Trust me Isaac she really wants to tell you. But she can't. ,, Nik says leaning against the door frame. Me and Isaac look at him. ,,You know I told you to stop searching for him. ,, Nik says. "I know. I just need answers okay. Maybe I could ask Deaton,, I say. ,, You can try. Tell me about the plan after you come home,, He says and go back to his room.

"Who was he talking about?" Isaac asks confused I guess he was mad a little I just don't know why. "I think you should go back to Derek's. ,, I say. I grab the diary and go to the door. "Maybe I tell you later at Deaton's when Nik is not gonna listening,, I say and smile. Isaac smile back and I leave the room.

-Ϫ-

I dress myself in to jeans and sweater grab my kyes to my motor bike and go to our garage.

-Ϫ-

I parked infront of the clinic and went inside. "Hi,, I say to Scott and Deaton who were already there. ,,Hello Katherine,, Deaton says ,,It's good to finally meet you,, He says and smiles. "Please. Call me Kat. ,, I say and smile back.

Scott smiles and got open the door. ,,What is he doing here?" I hear Scott asks. "I need him." I hear Derek. ,,I don't trust him." "Yeah, well, he doesn't trust you either." I hear Isaac and for some stupid reason I smile. "You know what? And Derek really doesn't care." Derek says and I leand against the door frame and Deaton stands next to me.