. 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙣𝙖𝙡 𝙘𝙤𝙣𝙛𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙩

"Two lattes please." Haseul ordered from the barista in the local coffee shop. She arrived there just before the work rush had come in so the shop was relatively quiet. The smell of freshly brewed coffee filled the air as the barista handed her the drinks and she carefully held the two cups before sitting in front of her date for the morning. "Here you go. Thank you for coming Vivi."

"No problem. I'm always a good source for a bit of legal advice." Vivi answered as she sipped her coffee. Haseul laughed guilty as she might have slightly bent the truth about what she needed help with. The truth was that she had decided that it was time to speed things up and find Jihyo, or as a close second, Jeongyeon and Nayeon. It didn't help that the children didn't know anything about their mother's friends apart from their first names but after googling the lawyer, Haseul was sure Vivi could help her out. Unfortunately, she was in a bleak mood that morning since Daniel's speech had sparked an argument among the best friends the previous night and it didn't end so well.

...𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙥𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙞𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩...

"Fuck!" Sooyoung shouted as she threw her already scratched up phone across the room. As Jinsol went to check if the triplets were asleep, Sooyoung turned to Haseul. "I told you Haseul, I told you that we should've gone to the police and given them in."

"Sooyoung are you seriously saying that you would've just carelessly let them go into the system without knowing anything about their situation? I know you don't like kids but you're not heartless. They needed our help!" Haseul yelled back as Sooyoung paced around the dining table.

"Yeah, I would've let them because they're not our kids." Sooyoung said with extreme spite in her tone which Haseul hadn't heard since their last huge fight together. "It isn't just our futures I'm thinking about, it's theirs!"

Haseul scoffed. "Don't lie to yourself, you never cared about them. You only care about one person Sooyoung, and that's yourself."

"Are Miss Sooyoung and Miss Haseul angry?" Choerry asked timidly as she cuddled her purple bat plushie. The triplets were dressed in their matching pyjamas and were sitting up in a row, covered by Jinsol's Finding Nemo bedsheets. It had seemed that they'd also caught on to the conflict between the friends so Jinsol sat on the edge and attempted to reassure them. "They're just a little cranky but nothing to worry about. You know how grown ups are."

"Aren't you a grown up?" Olivia asked with a raised eyebrow until she looked around the room to see the blonde's gundam display shelf, many children's show and anime posters, and not forgetting her Barbie nightlight. "I take it back. I think you're more of a child than me."

"I think it's time for you guys to have the full Auntie Sol sleepover experience." Jinsol said with a smile as she pulled the covers over the kids and tucked them in comfortingly. The triplets looked curiously as she switched off the lights and went to the other side of the room to plug something in but their curiosity turned into amazement as they soon saw an array of stars moving gracefully across the room. "I don't think I have time to tell you guys one of my trademark bedtime stories but this is a special light I always put on when Chaewon comes to stay. It brings the whole galaxy to my room, so right now you guys are in space!"

"Really?!" Choerry beamed as she looked around the room in awe. Even Hyunjin had peeked her head out from under the covers to look at the whimsical display. Olivia wanted to say how stupid this was and how it was scientifically impossible for them to be in space right now but as she saw the awe on her sisters' faces she couldn't help but smile herself. Jinsol nodded confidently as she got up off the bed. "I should probably go back down to Earth to help Sooyoung and Haseul but I hope you guys enjoy your night in the stars, little ones. Goodnight."