Chapter 14 The fight and aftermath

Tw : Slurs

5.45 and i was ready to give these tools a beating. I got my bag ready, i needed a place to put my wallet since im heading to the store after all of this to buy dinner and grabbed a jacket since its probably going to rain.

I got out of my room and walked downstairs to be greeted my brother who asked where i was going and can he come with.

"Nii-Chan where awe youw going?"

"I have something to do alone"

"Can i come with?"

Immediately
"No"

As usually he started looking down with watery eyes sniffing

I pat his head softly
"Dont worry i'll be back with dinner and i'll get you some chocolates sound good?"

He immediately beamed with excitement and nodded in agreement
"Promise?"
I crouch down to meet his height and started ruffling with his hair
He giggles of the affection and i smiled to myself.
"I promise" i said while holding out my pinky
"Pinky promise"
I smiled to myself when he grabbed my pinky since his pinky couldn't go around mine.

I left the house with a smile on my face and thought that the Kashima's have really made an inpact on my life and now Taka's too.

I was more patient with myself my brother and now i showed way more respect to my mother and realized how strong she is for having me.

5.55
I had arrived at the meeting place it was a dark alley filled with trash from the buildings beside it. I waited for roughly five minutes,
They were on time.

"Oi, faggot you ready to limp yourself to the hospital?" He asked menacingly
But i wasn't having it and just brushed him of with a tch

"Seems like your mom din't teach you manners about answering someone guess now we know where you get your stupidity from" he said now mocking my mom.

I immediately gave them a glare and i could see fear from one of the two minions behind him.

It was personal before but now you've done it.

"I wont send you flying if you take back what you just said" i said coldly

Make me

Those two words struck my ear like a whistle that told a dog to attack.

I ran up to the guy as fast as i could and gave a flying kick right to his face. The two minions din't have time to react properly or even defend the guy.

"What the fuc* are you doing get him you fools"

The two charged at me and tried to lay their punches but they were too slow since they couldn't land a single hit on me. As one of them charged a punch at me i dodged the attack and pushed him to the big garbage bin face first hitting the side of it.

One minion left before a lesson to the last guy.

The other one actually put up a fight i missed some hits and he did too. I was getting a little slow from mild exhaustion and by the time i knew it. He landed a punch on my left cheek, the punch was weak but it was still a punch. I rested my hands on my cheek it was fresh hot from the hit, i had a smile on my face and it seemed like the smile made him shiver in fear. I was angry alright, i grabbed his shirt collar and slammed him to the guy at the trash bin. a broken nose was the least of his problems.

And now there was only him. He looked at me in fear not knowing what he should do, no minions left to defend him. I walked closer to him, every step i took made him move back a little while cowering in fear.

He eventually had no where else to go behind him was a brick wall that he can't climb up from and in front of him was me.

I din't waste time and yanked him up from the ground by the collar with my
two bare hands lifting him up from the ground.

"Listen closely i'll give you a chance, if you never bother me or my boyfriend ever again, i promise if you do, you won't end up like your two turds over there."

"Hah! you and your slut can go to hell for all i care!"

I slammed him againts the wall.

"Call him that one more time and your gonna crawl your way back to your house."

"Do...your...worst... Faggot!"

I pinned him down to the ground and set my foot on his chest.

He yelped in pain

I added more pressure to my feet making him yelling and screaming in pain but after a quick 10 seconds i got my feet of him.

"Is that all you've got?" He asked through his coughs.

I walked away from him.
"Your lucky that Ryuu's patience has rubbed of on me, if not what i said earlier.." I trailed of with a laugh..

"See you never trash, remember that i don't want you near my boyfriend or me"  i said before turning to leave.

I was walking when i got back my left cheek, it had a mild redness from the punch but it was not that unnoticeable either.

Suddenly i heard thunder clapping from above and noticed that small rain drops had started pouring down. I untied my jacket sleeves fron my waist and wore it to the store. I got us dinner and ringed the cash register.

"Oh my sir do you need a bandaid for that small bruise on cheek? It might heal faster if you get one"

I kindly rejected the offer and went on
"Its okay just the bento boxes and chocolates"

I head home in the pouring rain. It seems like i failed to get home dry because my jacket had some holes that went unnoticed by me. And i felt my shirt getting wetter by the second. I started running and running to my house and almost slipped right infront of my gates.
I was greeted by my brother who was excited for i assume another reason.

"Nii-Chan its almost youw bwirthday"
My eyes widened in realization

I was so caught up in many things that i almost forgot about my own birthday.
But i was so happy that Taka remembered.

I might not show it but really do care and worry about him, i mean like come on he's my brother he might be annoying but he's a good kid.

"Oh yeah your right, here's your chocolates like i promised"
i handed the bag to the kid making sure to take out the bentos first.

"Yay! Chocolates Thankyou Nii-Chan!" He excitedly says before trailing of to the living room.

I placed the bentos down at the dinner table and went up to my room. Taka din't seem to noticed the slight redness of my cheek, i was glad.
The day ended like a blurr i had dinner and went to sleep right away.

A/n
Sorry for the recent short chapters.
Because i had decided to only write details for moments that deserve the details instead of wasting my breath writing unimportant details

check out my other book it had just started but i wanted to write something of my own and not a request.
(This book is a request)
Updates may come slower since im writing two books at once.

Its about Timeskip Kotarou and Kirin