I'm Cameron

Hey what's up I'm Cameron most people call me Cam though. I'm aiming to get the African American dance scholarship for college.I'm one of the top dancers at the academy and the most popular. All the girls love me well not all of them. Bella Campbell. Bella and I are not friends. Whatsoever. We hate each other. She made me look like a fool in preschool and yes I still remember that and I know people are all like let it go.I never let it go and neither did she. She's also one of the best dancers here I hate to admit it but she is. I like to flirt with her she always gets mad. Her jaw clenches and she tells me to go away. Ahh embarrassing and making Bella Campbell mad is the highlight of my day. Anyways we are getting our partners today everyone wants to partner with me. I don't blame them but it's up to the board to decide.That's me.But I should get going, I'm already late for the partner announcement.I come across Bella walking like she couldn't care less that she was late and if you knew Bella Campbell then trust me you would be just as surprised. I laugh, "Bella Campbell late for partner announcements you've changed over the summer." Bella looks annoyed and says, "The email said 12:45 it's 12:30." "I believe the email said it starts at 12:30",I say. She sighs and takes out her phone. Her eyes widen I laugh and she tells me it's not funny. "Why aren't you running then", I say. She sighs, "I'm already late aren't I." "You really have changed over the summer Campbell", I say surprised. "Well when you get cheated on you change at first you feel sadness but now all I don't really care so it's best you not mess with me this semester", she says angry. We reach the studio ten minutes late I walk in and me and Bella apologize for our tardiness and ask who our partners are."Well everyone already has a partner so Cameron Parks meet Bella Campbell your partner", the teacher said smiling. My heart sunk. Bella sighs, "great just great." "Isn't there anyone else Madame Giana", I say. Madame Giana sighs, "Well Bella could go with Marcus and you can take Juliana." I looked over at Bella's face she looked like all the luck in the world ran out. We may hate each other but I'm not that big of a jerk. "That's fine Madame Giana we'll stay partners thank you", I say and hear Bella sigh in relief.