A project with Bella Campbell...Great

Bella comes by the office after school and tells me about the project. "Ok let's see if I got this right the project is to mix a style in with ballet and you think that we should mix contemporary." "That's right", Bella says. "So now all we have left to do is pick the song?" I ask making sure I got the project right. "Yes well I was thinking since I picked the mixed style you could pick the song", she replies. Hmm this is the perfect opportunity to get a rise out of Bella. "Ok",I say, "But the song has to be a love song.I won't do your mix otherwise." I laugh because I can see her anger rising. "Fine",she gives in, "So what's up with your knee." "Oh she says that she didn't really know what happened but it's actually feeling better maybe I just needed to rest it for a few hours." She looks at me like I'm lying. "So you'll be ok to practice right now then", she questions. "Yep let me just go to the locker rooms to change meet you at the studio in 10", I say as I get up from bed. "Oh and she's picking one of the project pairs she likes the most and putting it in the winter show." She adds like it's no big deal. "The winter show that you have to try out for and only a select amount get in and if you do you get a scholarship to the dance college that your going too!?" I ask her as she's about to leave. "That's the one so don't be late for practice",she says as she leaves. "Oh yeah no pressure or anything." I get dressed and meet her there. She's changed into shorts and has a tank on. She didn't wait for me to stretch but I had a feeling that would happen so I did a quick stretch in the locker room. "I think we should just try to improv together first", I say half asking. "Sure which style ballet or contemporary",she asks. "How about contemporary",I ask. "Fine by me I guess we should put on love songs. We should think of a theme like is it broken love,forbidden love,everlasting love you know."She walks over to the speaker which already has her phone connected to it. "How about broken love fixed", I ask her. "Sure that'll work one second let me get the music I have just the song." She puts on the music and walks over to me. "Ready Parks?" "I'm ready Campbell just try to keep up." "Please I think I should be saying that anyways we have to remember to move together." "Yeah I got it." "Mhm of course you do."