Im dancing with Cameron Parks

When we started dancing we actually danced in perfect sync.Like we knew each other so well that we knew what we were going to do next.Every turn,every jump,every lift,every leg.He lifts me up off the floor and his arm searches my back.His touch lingering.His hands sliding down to my arm. I turn and then trace my hand down his chest. His perfectly toned ches-nope nope nope never ever will I think that again. I don't know why I thought that. He's my mortal enemy. My hot mortal enemy. If he wasn't a jackass then I'd probably actually like him. Uggh what am I saying. I'm still dancing but I'm foggy. My mind in my thoughts.I'm pulled back in to reality when he pulls me closer. He strokes my face and the music stops. I clear my throat "that was a really good run through.Should we try ballet,then ballet and contemporary mixed just to give it a shot,and then come up with choreo tomorrow and music?" He nods and says, "How about we keep the same music throughout the run throughs?" I tell him sure then put my pointe shoes on. We start dancing and now all of a sudden every time he touches me when we dance it feels like he's lighting a match and it's so close to setting flame. I take a short breath and tell myself to snap out of it. To just let dance takeover don't focus on anything else. That worked at least it's working now we have to do the mixed styles. "One second I'm getting really hot." I said as I took my shirt off revealing a black sports bra. He stops for a moment then says, "yeah I have that effect on people." I turned around and said, "shut up." I was barley able to finish my sentence because he took his top off revealing all the muscles on his chest. That remark that he made should have kept me mad at him for a while or at least annoyed. Don't get me wrong I was pissed and annoyed because of what he said but the other half of me couldn't help but want to stare. I mean I can stare and still hate him. No I can't can I."Ready", I ask. He tells me yes and I start the music.I take my place next to him and grab his hand. When we start dancing it feels different. His hands moving around my almost bare back. My legs touched exposed in shorts. I can't help but want to feel more of him.