Partnered with Cameron

To be honest nothing would be worse then being paired with Marcus. If I had to pick one which I never thought I'd say this but I'd pick Cameron in a heartbeat. I guess he's not the biggest jerk for seeing my face and agreeing to partner with me. "I guess your stuck with me Campbell but don't worry I'll make it worth your while",Cameron laughs. There it is. I roll my eyes, "I'm sure you'll try.Now come on we're already late let's start stretching partner."I say partner with a tone of disgust. "Don't sound so excited dear Bella", Cameron says sitting down. "I'll try my best", I say sarcastically. We start to stretch and I hear a pop.It was Cameron his knee popped.I think he pulled his knee. I get up and help him up. "Madame Giana I think he pulled his knee I'm going to go take him to the nurses office",I say with urgency. "Ok Ms.Campbell", Madame Giana says. He limps on one knee and I put his arm over me like a crutch. "Thank you Bella but I got it", he says in pain. He tries to walk and winces in pain. I run up to him and put his arm back around my shoulder. "Let me help you please", I beg. Cameron sighs, "why do you even want to help me." I look at him confused, "Well your my dance partner with a pulled knee so who would I dance with?Myself? and without you what competition do I have." He looks at me like he doesn't believe me. "Why do you really want to help me Bella." Honestly I didn't really know I just know that he helped me back there and I guess I wanted to return the favor. "Well you helped me so it's the least I could do", I say.Why would he care why I was helping him? "Come on we're almost there", I drag him to the door. "Hi Ms.Sadie uh Mr.Parks here pulled his muscle in his knee well at least that's what it sounded like."I hand him over to Ms.Sadie so she could take a look. "Thank you Ms.Campbell I'll let you know how he's doing after school",she replies with a smile. "Thanks.Don't cry too much Cam Cam." I laugh and walk out of the office. "I don't cry Campbell." He yells out as I leave. "Whatever helps you sleep at night Parks." I wave my final goodbye to Ms.Sadie and leave back to class.I get back to class and Madame Giana tells me what our first project with our partner is.This is perfect I do this every time I choreograph but I think Cameron might have trouble with it. We get to pick the music too so this project will hopefully go great!