Chapter 3

**(Edited)**

FIVE YEARS AGO

Kinsley's POV

"What are you doing here?" He asks pulling the earbuds out of his ears and wiping the sweat off of his forehead. I should ask him the same thing, why isn't he an hour away at the Giants game? I should be, I know I should and I still might go after how I think this is going to turn out.

"Working out. You know like football player fuckers do?" I tell him as I move away from him and towards the tires. This time I put in my earbuds as I ignore his handsome ass. I don't care if I have sucked his dick and had sex with him, he won't treat me like shit. Especially not since he's the guy who stretched me so far I can't walk straight anymore.

I lift ignoring him until he's standing behind me watching my ass in my leggings. I shift my balance before he's coming towards me helping lift the tire from my hands as he pushes it off and away from me. He takes all the weights away before I rip my earbuds from my ears.

"Listen here you bastard, I absolutely hate you for what you did to me. I'm a cheerleader because I love it, not because I'm a ponytail wearing and sleeping with any guy kind of girl. If you must fucking know I used to model for Vogue, Calvin Klein, Nike Victoria's Secret and Lancôme! I still model for Nike regularly so I don't need to hear bullshit from you!" I exclaim as I grab my stuff. Maybe seeing Brody wouldn't be to bad of a day.

I grab my stuff and walk towards the entrance before he comes from behind me and grabs my hips. I fight his hands off as he holds me. "There are cameras in this room and I swear to all things if you don't get your hands off of me I will tell the university you sexually harassed me." I demand as he immediately removes his hands, with the heat. I keep walking away as he sprints in front of me and blocks the door.

"You know I didn't mean it like that." He tells me as I sigh and look into the devilish blue eyes that make me hot and sweaty.

"How did you mean it then? I'm your student!" I exclaim as he looks behind him at the cameras.

"Meet me in the parking lot" he whispers to me as I shake my head no and he continues blocking the door with his sexy and shirtless body.

"Kinsley you deserve an explanation of some sort. Meet me at my car, hell even yours since I know there's not cameras outside." He tells me stepping out of the way.

"I'm leaving it open to you." He tells me brushing his arm against the side of my breast before he walks back over to his stuff. He grabs his water bottle and throws his shirt on before I walk out the door. I see him cut the lights off as I make it to my car and stand beside it. I'm opening the door when I see him walk out. Contemplating my choices I realize that even if I'm getting my schedule changed to where he's not on it, I deserve an explanation.

So I throw my stuff into it and lock the doors before finding the nice car I orgasmed in and standing on the passengers side. He smiles at me as he unlocks the car and I get into the passengers side as he comes and sits beside me in the drivers seat before locking the door.

"Kinsley-" he goes to start as I scoff. "What you said is wrong. I know I look bad for sleeping with you, I know I do. But I don't know what I was thinking and I have never, never fucked a football player in my life. Well, I guess besides you now." I demand looking over at him as he nods.

"I know, I was out of line." He tells me as I scoff. "You think?!" I demand as he nods and sighs again.

"I know, I know but you told me you wanted to end this. I'm worried." He tells me as I glare at his head.