Chapter 18

Two weeks Later

**(Edited)**

Kinsley's POV

"So, I've been thinking" Dixon tells me sitting down next to me and Savannah at his kitchen table. She's eating smashed carrot baby food and it's all over her chubby little cheeks. But her bright blue eyes are staring at me with her beautiful brown hair and I can't get mad about the food all over her. She looks so adorable and every time she tastes something she likes she's moans and groans. She smiles at me when she's happy, and seeing her baby grin makes me so happy.

"Thinking about what?" I ask while looking at Savannah. I do a Chou-Chou train with the food on the spoon making her smile before putting it in her mouth.

"Since everyone knows we're seeing each other, I only think it's fair that you move back in with me." He tells me as I stop my hand and look over at him. He's smiling away as I see a permanent lease in his hands.

"I want your name on the house. That way if Savannah or you ever need somewhere to go, you're here. It's payed for, and I want you to live here with me, Maddox, and Buster." He tells me as I smile. Savannah loves Maddox and Buster. Maddox let's her dress him up, and Buster just lays out with her as she rolls around with him.

"Really?" I ask as he nods. "Yeah, really." He tells me as I smile. I clean Sav's face up and put down the spoon to her carrots before taking her out of the seat and sitting her on the floor next to her toys and Buster. I make sure she's okay before I find Dixon's chair and sit down right on top of his lap straddling him.

"I don't want to rush anything." I whisper rubbing my hands across his shoulders and side of his neck.

"It's not rushing baby. We loved together before, we love each other, it's the right thing to do." He tells me as I smile. I lean to his lips and kiss him softly before he grabs my head and kisses me back.

"Yes, I'd love to." I whisper rubbing his hair between my hands as he surprises the shit out of me and lifts both his arms holding me in place and smacks the back of both my ass cheeks making me squeal.

"Dixon!" I scold as he laughs and kisses me again. "I can't wait to take you in every position tonight." He whispers into my ear rubbing both sides of my ass as I moan into his ear. He's made me so horny, everyday we're together, I'm more horny.

"Oh really? Tell me about it." I whisper as he kisses down the side of my neck. "I'll pound into you as you whelp into my ear and cry from me inside of you. Then, when you think you can't possibly take anymore, I'll drop you to your knees and fuck you so hard from behind that you won't be able to walk tomorrow." He whispers licking the spot down my neck as I nod. I'm feeling how hard he is under my thighs, and I know I'm wet and ready for him.

"Baby?" I ask softly as I reach down and palm him over his sweatpants.

"Umm humm." He mumbles kissing every spot on my neck as I rub his scalp.

"I'm wet." I whisper into his ear bitting the lobe of it as he instantly stands up. "Call Calla and ask her to get Savannah. I can't take this any longer." He demands to me as I wrap my legs around his waist and smile.

"Oh but you will. Delayed gratification, what do you say Mr. Hillman?" I ask pulling the buttons off the top of my shirt apart as he sees my red lace bra. I jump down from his waist as I see his huge boner.

"Fuck, I'm taking a cold shower." He demands leaving as I laugh and close my shirt picking up Savannah into my arms. She giggles as I blow kisses all over her cheeks and make her smile.

Little does Dixon know that I've got something else planned for tonight. Something I know he's going to love.

~~~~