1. Hoia Forest

Hello everyone!

First chapter of this book! I will try my level best to give you scary feels through out the book!

First chapter will be little bit boring because

Read the chapter and find out the reason peeps!

Ok so now lets start

One group of 6 friends are seen sitting in the Narcoffee Roasters in romania

One girl who is taking a sip from her coffee with bored expressions said, "Today in class, Sir said that we will have one mini vacation till our university is getting renovated!"

One boy got excited listening to the mini vacation word. He exclaimed, "Then lets have one Amazing Adventure of 6 friends, what say?"

Listening to the boy's words all the ears of group get active.

Suddenly one more girl who is sitting beside him said, " What an idea! But what?"

She said this and once again all the faces turned into bored expressions!

Suddenly one more girl said with a hige smile on her face, "Hey lets visit our family in Washington!"

Suddenly one boy said with bored face drinking his tea, " No ways! We have just visited last month's last week so we have visited them 3 weeks ago only!"

One boy who is silently listening to all finally said, " Pri and Avi dont get sad! We can still enjoy. Vaish and sid better think about something rather than getting bored and making others also bored. And Dev your idea is nice as pri said so start thinking about the type of adventure!"

(A/N:- So by now everyone got to know who said what to whom and who said this last line!)

Vaish who listened to abhi just rolled her eyes and continued sipping her coffee.

After few minutes of silence

One shout in excitement was done by pri. All got shock due to this sudden break of silence with a shout by one and only The Siddharth Nigam's sister, Priya Nigam

Sid who just rolled his eyes on her behaviour said, " So tell what you thought Miss. Nigam?"

Pri stood up and everyone in the cafeteria is looking at her as if she is an alien. She rolled her eyes and shouted, " You all can do your work"

After Miss. Nigam's shout all went back to their work.

Pri sat on her place and started, " Lets visit Hoia Forest !"

All got shock listening the naughty idea of naughty girl!

Sid who is impressed by his Sister's idea said, " Lets do it guys! It will be fun!"

Vaish too joined him and said, " Not a bad idea! Lets try something new this time!"

And slowly slowly all agreed!

And now comes one of the most intelligent person of their group, Abhi said, " Ok so lets go from tomorrow with necessary stuff!"

All agreed with him and left from their after paying their bill.

Words count:- 615

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Do you want me to write this book in this way or you all want it like other books?

I will prefer this way more as it will be easy for you all to get the feels but still i will go with my readers choice so tell me which one!

And now the story will start will real horror!

And one more thing this book is totally different and i have to search a lot before writing one chapter on google; i am also reading horror books so i can give you all perfect feels of it! So i just want to tell that updates will be slow of this book! Like 2 or 3 chapters in one week!

Lets meet in first step towards Scary Adventure, bye!