6. Wild Winds

Hello everyone!

Give response or tell me to stop writing!

Lets start

Everyone's eyebrows turned into horror and scary look.

Abhi who is elder among all but still scared, "listen! Lets sleep for now and then we will leave this adventure in middle only !"  All agreed with him

All started moving in the tent but suddenly cold winds started blowing all of a sudden and once again the white mist started covering the area. All got scared and went inside one tent only as they are getting more scared being divided.

Abhi who is at last shouted, " Close the tent!" Avi who is at first went towards the zip and saw leaves shaking due to the wild wind. She is not able to zip it so sid came near and started helping her. They both were zipping it up and suddenly they saw

(Warning: Dont watch this video if you are weak heart person!)

(watch till 0.27 seconds as that part is only their in this story and VOLUME UP) (imagine background as forest and trees shaking due to wild wind)

Avneet saw this and screamed at the top of her lungs and fainted. Meanwhile sid zipped it up and held avneet. All got shocked and were crying silently.

Sid started shaking avneet but she was not responding which is scaring everyone to the death. Just then priya saw water bottle near her feet. She picked it up with her shaking hands and forwarded the bottle to sid with hands trembling in fear. Sid saw her with teary eyes and took the bottle from her.

Sid sprinkled some water on avneet and after some time avneet opened her eyes and hugged sid quickly. She started shaking and crying in fear of death. All were in bad condition after that incident.

After some hours the atmosphere out of the tent got silent all of a sudden but no one dared to go out. Sid hugged her both the girls tightly who are shivering in fear. Avi and pri slept hugging sid and vaish slept hugging abhi. Like this all slept and night passed with scary dreams and fear of death.

Around 4 in the morning Abhi woke up and saw everyone sleeping hugging eachother. Abhi shaked dev who is beside him but dev is sleeping like a dead person so he didn't heard. Abhi gave up on him and shaked sid and he woke up with a frightened face. He saw avneet and priya sleeping on his chest. When abhi called him, "Sid lets wake them and leave as soon as possible!" Sid nodded and abhi started waking vaishu who is on his lap and sid started waking up his both lifelines. Vaish and Dev woke up but still pri and avneet are sleeping. All started calling their names while whispering as they thought silence can save them from death.

After some minutes pri and avneet too woke up and then bhooommmmm

Tent started shaking vigorously making all of them scream and cry in the fear of last breathe on this earth.

Words count:- 535

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Will this friends succeed in escaping from death?

We will meet soon, bye!