7. Torch light

Hello everyone!

Sorry for late update!

Lets start

Suddenly tent started shaking and all got scared to their death as the dark night has not came to an end!

All are hugging eachother while crying and trying to hide themselves in eachother's embrace but they cant suddenly tent stopped moving and the atmosphere outside the tent got silent! The wild winds which were blowing while shaking the long dark trees vigorously got stop, the way we tap on pause button of any video! All got silent inside the tent but they didnt dare to move a bit also from their curled up positions!

After some minutes abhi thought to go outside and see what is happening! He stood up leaving vaishnavi who is hugging him in fear and shaking badly! All are not in senses still so they didnt noticed abhi going out of the tent!

Abhi looked at them and took deep breathe thinking, "I have to do this for them!" He said this and slowly opened the zip of the tent till halfway! He grabbed the torch which is lying on ground! He peeped outside and flashed the torch light in the air, he sighed in relief and moved his hand along with torch as he gained some confidence. He checked the nearby area by flashing torch and found nothing! He opened the half zip and went out while saying, "God save me! God save me! God save me!" He kept on chanting this words and went out while closing his eyes and holding the torch!

Abhi slowly opened his one eye but didnt saw anything so he dared to open his second eye! He looked around while flashing the torch light where ever his gaze went! Suddenly he saw one leaf flying without wind! He gulped down in fear! His gaze followed the leaf direction and his torch flash too without moving his body from his place! Suddenly leaf fall on the ground and his torch too stopped at that place! He sighed in relief! He kept his hand on his heart and said, "God is with me!" He said this and made his way towards the tent! He went inside and saw everyone in that position only! He whispered shouted, "Guys, lets go fast from here as everything outside is quite now!" He said this and all shoot their heads towards him! He nodded his head in yes for making them believe! They all looked at eachother and abhi saw the tension on their foreheads! For proof he flashed the torch light outside the tent! They all saw one shadow and widen their eyes! Abhi flashed the light on their faces and then again outside the tent! They again saw one person and gulped down in fear! Abhi again flashed the torch light on their faces and then outside the tent and this time person came inside the tent making them scream in the fear! They all ran out of the tent while screaming!

(Look at the video for experiencing same)

(Warning: Dont watch this video if you are weak heart person!)

(Imagine it as tent and that door viw as dark forest look)

They all ran out of the tent in the dark forest while getting splitted accidently in the fear of death! All are running in different direction while closing their eyes and screaming!

Words count:- 648

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

All got split so how will they meet?

Are they going to die after getting separate?

Btw i wrote this chapter two times😭😭 as watty deleted the chapter while publishing😭😭 but watty posted that announcement which he should delete rather than my chapter😭😭
So this time i copied whole chapter and then published because watty can do anything but i am also smart na😎✌

Anyways, We will meet soon, bye!