8. Creepy Sounds

Hello everyone!

Lets start

All got split due to the fear! All are running anywhere in the dark forest like a mad person! After some times

Priya's pov

I was running like a mad person while screaming when suddenly i stopped running for catching a big amount of oxygen in this dangerous forest! Right now i am breathing heavily while taking a support of one huge tree! Then i called out bhai, " bhaiiii... bhaiii," i didnt got response but i called , "bha..." i turned around while calling him but i didnt found anyone behind me so i stopped calling him! Seeing the seen i got mad! I started looking hear and there but i can only see long scary trees along with little bit of mist!

(This is how the surrounding is!
Btw this is real pic of hoia forest!)

This mist is scary me more and more! I am not having any torch also for light source! Suddenly i heard one creepy sound around me! I hide myself behind one tree! Omg yaar this sound is not stopping and where the hell are everyone! Omgggg plz save ...

This mist is scary me more and more! I am not having any torch also for light source! Suddenly i heard one creepy sound around me! I hide myself behind one tree! Omg yaar this sound is not stopping and where the hell are everyone! Omgggg plz save me! Mummmyyyyy! With this i started crying as that sound is not stopping!

(This is that sound👇)

Priya's pov ends

Pri is crying violently while placing her both hands on her each ears and tightly closing her eyes behind a tree thinking that ghost will not catch her their! She screamed out of fear, " ahhhhhhh! STOP IT! STOPPPP DONT MAKE THAT SOUNDD! STOPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!"
She screamed and that creepy voice stopped coming! She slowly opened her eyes to check the surrounding and found no one! She slowly removed er hands from the ears but still that scary voice didnt came! She sighed in relief!

She started running while screaming, "bhaiiii!!! Devvvv!! Avneettt! Vaishu dii!! I AM HEREEEEE! CANY YOU HEAR ME? plz reply i am getting scared seeing this trees!" She whispered last line while breaking down in fear! Suddenly she felt that she have her phone in the back of her pocket! She got happy seeing the phone! She took out the phone from her pocket and smiled while crying looking at sign of victory from fear! She quick opened the phone with shaky hands and calling abhi but for her bad luck there was no signal! The lines of her forehead turned into fear! She started sweating looking at her surrounding! But Priya Nigam's mind worked a bit in this situation, " I can use torch light of my phone!" She said this and turned on her phone's torch light! One smile came on her face!

She started walking while flashing the light in front of her! But suddenly she heard some footsteps near her! She stopped and gulped down her own saliva! She is sweating badly in the fear and her body is shivering due to the fear and atmosphere around her!

Priya's pov

Omgg! Now who is this? Mummyyy yaar! How will i survive here all alone? And this different sounds are scaring me to my death! Omg what is that! No no no wait who is their? Yes yes sm1 is their! Is that ghost? No no no i will die if i see the ghost! No ways i will run right now only before that ghost come in front of me! I turned and was about to run when, "wait wait wait pri! What if their is one of the group member?" my subconscious mind stated this to me, bringing me in positive state!  I guess i should see who is their and than run! Yes i will see first! Yeah i can do this! With this i made my way towards that tree while holding the phone in my hand and flashing the light ahead! I reached their and stopped before peeping at the back of the tree! I took one deep breathe before peeping behind it! I slowly made my way for looking at yhe back of that tree and for my surprise there was no one! I got confused as i have saw sm1 hiding here but now there is no one! I looked around finding that sm1 and then suddenly from no where one long hair scary girl came in front of me! I screamed at the top of my lungs, " Ahhhhhhhhhhh mummmyyyy" i started running as if i am running in one marathon!"

Priya's pov ends

(Look at the video for experiencing same)

(Warning: Dont watch this video if you are weak heart person!)

(Imagine forest look as per description)

Goals for next chapter:- 60+ votes on this chapter!

Words count:- 789

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

What will happen with pri now?

We will meet soon, bye!