4. White Smoke

Hello everyone!

I have started one more book!
Title: She Is Mine

Just check the description of this one!

You can see the cover up!

Lets start

All are searching for Dev in different directions. Sidneet in one and abhinavi in one. While priya is just standing near the tents. She is standing behind the tent when she saw sm1 standing near the tree in the mist. She went near the person and placed her hand on that person's shoulder. And then

Sm1: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh chudaillllllll

Sm1 said this and ran from there; whereas pri recognize the voice and shouted, " wth Dev! I am not chudaillll!!!"

(Sm1 is Dev!!)

Listening her words Dev stopped running and turned to see priya standing at some distance; giving him death glares

All came near the tent hearing their voices

Dev came near them with a nervous smile. Pri is throwing daggers through her eyes at him. Dev tapped on pri's cheeks and said, " i am sorry cutie pie!"

And now two possessive brothers fake coughed at his last word. Dev quickly took his hand back and gulped down seeing sidshek. Vaishneet rolled their eyes and said, " stop it or else die!" They both quickly changed their expressions and Devriya chuckled

Dev who saw the chudail said, " Guys, i have saw one chudail! She was so scary yaar! I was about to die seeing her but i am alive just for one person!" He said last line while looking at pri and took a deep breathe.

All thought that he is joking so abhi said, " ohh so lets go in tent and sleep for now!" Dev got shock and was about to say something when sid said, " Hey Dev Sev lets go!" He said this and dragged him towards the tent.

Abhi looked at girls and said, " Girls just chill! And sleep for now!" All nodded and went towards the tent.

At midnight

In girls tent!

Avi is changing her sides as her eye lids are not heavy. She finally sat with crossed legs and looked at priya and vaish. They both were sleeping. Avi saw them and said, " Yaar, i also want to sleep but sleep is not coming to me!!" She said this with grumpy face. Then she felt sm1's gaze on her soft body; She looked at the window of tent but there was no one. She shrugged off her thoughts and went out of the tent.

Avi who is walking around the two tents while playing with her ends of the hairs, suddenly she heard the sounds of rustling of dry leaves from her back. She turned around but there was no one infact there was a smoke all over the one side of the forest. She found that creepy. Suddenly she saw sm1 in that smoke and said, " sid! What he is doing there? And that too this time! I guess he is also walking like me due to the lack of sleep but when he came out? Ahh just leave this thoughts Avneet Kaur and go towards your lover boy!" She said this and made her way towards that figure who is getting faded in that white smoke.

Avi started shouting his name but sid didnt heard her so she ran towards him but the horror strike her now. Suddenly all the white smoke disappear like tears in the rain. Avi who is madly running behind the figure of her lover boy stood at her place and said, " Wth! Where is sid? And where i am?" She looked around her and concluded that she got lost between the long woods due to the white smoke.

Avi who started panicking because of the surrounding started shouting, " Sid help me!! Dada, vaishu di i am here! Can you hear my voice? If you can then plz reply! I am so scared! You know i have saw one creepy ghost when we were having snacks! What if that ghost killed me! I will die before living!" She said this and started crying while running madly in the search of tent.

Words count:- 705

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Avi got lost in the dark! So what will happen?

We will meet soon, bye!