5. Bloody Hand

Hello everyone!

Before starting just look at the pic above!

Reel one is more scary than real one!
But in reality real one is scary than reel one! Lol if you got than drop ✌

Also suggest me some hollywood horror movies which should be scary!

Lets start

(Plz read previous chapter if you forgot the story)

Avneet is running like a mad person in the dark surrounding in the search of tents. Avneet kept crying while screaming for some help but no one came for her safety. Suddenly she felt one hand on her shoulder, she looked at that hand which is bloody scary hand

 Suddenly she felt one hand on her shoulder, she looked at that hand which is bloody scary hand

Hand started moving down towards her breast. The scared avneet jerked the hand with a loud scream and ran from their with messy hairs and crying face. But but but that hand is not jerking off from her shoulders which is scaring her to the core. Suddenly she heard one shrilled cry which is coming along with a white mist towards her. Avneet gulped down her own saliva in the fear and said, " I WILL LIVE" she said this and ran anywhere while shutting her eyes tightly and closing her ears. Avneet is running as if some ghost is running behind her to catch her and in between she bumped into long trees but she didnt give up and kept running like a mad person when suddenly she heard someone shouting her name from her back, " AVNEET! AVNEETTTTTT DONT RUN" she immediately recognized the voice and stopped running. She turned around and saw sid running towards her while shouting her name. She ran towards him and hugged him tightly as if her life is dependent on him. She started crying violently while clutching on his t shirt. Sid hugged her back tightly. Sid tried to break the hug but avneet kept crying while hiding her face in his chest.

Sid placed his hand under her butt and lifted her up. Avneet locked her legs around his torso while hugging him through his neck and hiding her face in his shoulder. Sid took her towards the tent in the same position with a worried face. Sid saw all were awake and waiting for them to come. All saw avneet who is crying violently like a child and all got hella worried for her.

Before anyone can start sid said, " Let me handle". All stayed quiet and sat down on rocks. Sid sat with avneet on his lap in same position. Sid caressed her back to calm her down and said some soothing words in her ears to bring her back to the present,  "Babygirl, dont cry now! You are with your sid on his lap" he caressed her back and kissed her hairs and continued saying some more soothing words which calmed avneet after some minutes. Vaish brought some water for avneet and handed to sid. Sid slowly broke the hug and fetched her some water. Finally after ages sid asked avneet, " What happened? Why you were running while crying?" He asked her calmly but impatiently and all were waiting for her to say something. Avneet looked at her left shoulder and then her right shoulder. She sighed in relief. All noticed this and asked her what happened. Avneet told them everything and all got shock.

Then something striked the most intelligent person that Dev is also saying truth so he asked dev, " Dev what happened when you also went missing?"

Dev looked at them with horror expressions and said, " I saw one scary lady who came in front of me suddenly and then i fainted"

Priya who is impatient raised one question, " But you were running when i found you?"

Dev said, " I dont know but when i opened my eyes i was somewhere else so i got scared and started running and then you kept your hand on my shoulder which scared me to the death so i screamed chudail and ran!" He completed with a heavy breathe.

And now all the six faces of the friends have turned into horror as well as shocked expressions.

Words count:- 710

That's it for today!

How was the chapter?

Now what will six friends do?

Are they gonna live or die?

We will meet soon, bye!