Chapter 36 - Liv

Jeff is sleeping like a baby in my arms. We managed to lay down on the hospital bed without falling down. Once the love making was over, Jeff fell to sleep. We are both still naked and I hope no one comes in.

I look at Jeff's face. His stress is so obvious. Ocean told me that there was an accident in the house and Jeff fainted.

I try to move so I can wear my clothes, but Jeff's hands tighten. "Jeff, I just want to take our clothes. I'll be back," I say softly.

His eyes open lazily. "Hey.."

"Hey, I just want to take our clothes, okay?"

He nods a bit and I take our clothes. I put my dress back, and help Jeff with his hospital dress. "You have to pull it tight when the nurse comes, or they can see your ass," I giggle.

He chuckles and pulls me to him. "This is my private nurse, I don't need any nurse."

I laugh and jab him.

"Tell me why are you here now?" He pulls me so I can rest in his chest.

"I heard from Ocean about the accident and I couldn't help myself. I called your assistant and she arranged the car for me. I felt bad for disturbing her weekend. Thank God she is sooo nice," I say.

Jeff chuckles. "Just arrange the car is simple, Liv. Joey won't mind."

I nod. "So how are you feeling right now?"

"Happy since I have you here."

I laugh.

"By the way, Liv.."

I look up at him.

"I.. regain my memories."

I sit down abruptly. "Y.. y.. you remember? Everything??"

He nods.

I swallow. From what I heard from Ocean, Eleanor and some of their jokes, back then Jeff was a playboy. Is he still a playboy? Am I still his girlfriend or..

"Liv?"

"Do you.. do you want me to stay here?" I ask, unsure.

He frowns. "Of course I want you to stay here. What are you talking about, Liv?" He asks me as if I'm asking him a stupid question.

"I.. um.. do you.. um.. do you.." God I can't help my stammer.

"Liv.. are you okay?" He caresses my cheek so softly.

I feel so nervous right now, so I nod. What is on his mind about us?

"Then tell me," he coaxes me.

"I.." I inhale deeply. "You remember everything.. Does that mean.. you are back as a.. playboy?" I ask warily.

He pulls back, a little bit shocked actually.

"I.. um.. I know from the conversations with your family that.. back then you were a playboy, womanizer. Are you?"

"No!" He says offended.

I just stare at him.

"Okay I rephrase. Yes I was a playboy back then. But I met you, you changed me. I'm not a playboy now, I'm a devoted boyfriend. Your boyfriend."

"Oh.."

"Yeah oh! What were you thinking, Liv? We made love passionately just now and you doubt me?" He asks in disbelief.

"I.. um.." I look away from him.

He pulls my chin and looks me in the eyes. "I love you, Liv. That's not going to change. Without or with my memories I still love you, I'm still in love with you. Okay?" He says slowly as if he wants me to fully understand what he says.