𝟏𝟏 - ❝YOUNG LONELY BOYS.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

thx for the 9k+ reads shawties!💕 probably not the chapter you've been hoping for but hey

e/c = eye color

h/c = hair color

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

⏱️💬📖--f l a s h b a c k--📖💬⏱️

"𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌, 𝐅𝐎𝐏𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐋𝐄! 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄!"

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐆 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐂𝐑𝐘 𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑.

A gang of boys were bullying a new neighborhood kid, apparently out of their own entertainment and boredom.

This statement and the cry of sadness caused to attract a girl's attention, now switching her gaze from her dates to the boy. The girl sat up, now walking towards where the two boys where. The boy standing up looked at her, now wearing a terrified expression.

"Can't you just leave the neighbor alone, Arata? What did he even do to you?" She stated, now causing the boy to shiver and whimper in fear. The boy that spoke down to the crying boy, ran. She switched her deadly gaze at all of the remaining boys, which resulted to a similar action that the earlier boy caused.

Once they left, the girl looked at the sobbing boy. She sighs and crouches down, now they were level to level. When the boy noticed something shadow over him, he looked in front of him, now seeing a h/c haired girl looking at him.

"Are you okay?" She asked, which the boy nodded to timidly. The girl flashes a warm smile, now resting her palm on his shoulder.

"Just don't mind them, okay?" She stated, which the boy nodded to timidly once more. The girl's eyes glimmered, now taking her palm of his shoulder and looking at him in such curiosity.

"Right, what's your name?" She asked, curiosity and captivation in her tone. The boy raised an eyebrow, not knowing what to react to her energetic expression. He sighs and plays with his fingers.

"Ryomen..Sukuna." He mumbled, now causing her to form a surprised expression.

"You can call me L/N then! Or Y/N! " She smiled, which caused some sort of riot in the boy's stomach. Maybe the term he needed for it was butterflies in his stomach.

"Hey, Ryo-kun!" Ryomen turns his gaze at the voice, his half lidded eyes gazing into her glimmering e/c doe-like ones

"Hey, Ryo-kun!" Ryomen turns his gaze at the voice, his half lidded eyes gazing into her glimmering e/c doe-like ones. He sighs, looking at her h/c hair blowing in the wind as her energetic figure shined brightly. He rested his arm on his knee and his chin resting on his palm.

"What is it, L/N?" He asks, a grumpy expression displayed on his face. The girl laughs, now walking to sit beside him, his unwavering gaze still at her. She looked towards him, now forming a smile once she got a good view of his face.

The young lad couldn't help but blush at the girl's expression, now covering his cheeks with his sleeve.

"You don't have to be so grumpy in the morning, Ryo-kun!" She exclaimed, now laughing while he was a blushing mess under his sleeve.

"Shut up, L/N.." He muttered, his gaze now miserably avoiding hers. She smiled, her eyebrows forming a worried-like expression.

"Sorry, Ryo," She chuckled nervously, scratching her nape lightly as her eyes were tight shut from smiling a little bit too much. He pouts, now having the light courage to look at her.

"What do you want anyway?" He muttered, now burying his face between his knees. She opened her eyes, now looking at him in such curiosity.

"Can't I just hang out with you, Ryo-kun?" She said, titling her head slightly as she talked. He blushed dust pink at her statement, now looking at her in such a flustered expression. When he didn't respond to her comment, she just smiled and sat there with him for the rest of the morning.

It was one of Sukuna's blissful moments in his life.