𝟐𝟖 - ❝SINFUL DESIRES!❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

rushed in the end but it took me 2 DAYS. just so you know, i almost DIED. but yeah, enjoy lmao

⚠️❗🚫w a r n i n g / s🚫❗⚠️

grinding, praising, fingering, bondage, cock-warming, edging, degrading, spanking, overstimulating

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🔥😈⛩️--s m u t--⛩️😈 🔥

𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐄𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐂𝐊 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐒𝐎𝐅𝐓 𝐘𝐄𝐓 𝐇𝐎𝐓 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒

𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐋𝐄𝐆 𝐈𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐃.

Sukuna had a hand on your waist to support you, and another on your shoulder to grind you on his nude leg. Both your hands were on his right knee, trying to support your weight on his leg. His thick length was standing tall, your lower region soaking of precum.

The feeling of hard yet soft mass against your needy region was gradually satisfying you, the perverted thought of having an orgasm on his leg was helping you reach your high. Imagination and the littlest piece from this guy with time, was enough for you.

But it wasn't for him.

He withdrew his hand from your shoulder, now using it to satisfy his length. The fapping sounds were arousing to you, feeling yourself evoke more precum. Subconsciously, you picked up the pace of grinding on his leg, whimpering at the subtle bliss.

"Shit baby, you're doing great." He muttered, biting his lip to cope with his self-pleasure.

You could feel your cheeks warming up at the praise, giving you energy and motivation to speed up your pace on his leg. He removed his hand from your waist, crawling it near your chest and pushed your bra upwards. He moved his hands to your bare chest, massaging your breasts and playing with your nipples like they're toys. Maybe they are. For him and only him.