𝟏𝟖 - ❝GIVE AND TAKE!❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s  n o t e📚✍️🥴

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

im sorry my babes if you had any negative reaction with my prank lol. anyways, *sips tea as sukuna burries that puthay down the grave*

⚠️❗🚫w a r n i n g / s🚫❗⚠️

light d3gr4d1ng, cUnn1l1ngU$, n3ck1ng, (good ol') b0nd4g3,

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🔥😈⛩️--s m u t--⛩️😈 🔥

𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐘𝐎𝐔,

𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐋𝐀𝐘 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐃-𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍.

He removed the tie of his kimono, now slightly exposing his chest that contained his abs. You couldn't help but stare at them for a solid second, only coming back to reality when you heard him chuckle. He used it again to wrap it around both your wrists, forcing you to do nothing but squirm.

You pouted at him, the feeling of being contained was annoying yet arousing. He chuckled, amused of the expression you were making.

"Don't pout, you'd just spoil your pretty doll face with wrinkles." he teased. You grew flustered, your flustered state acting on it's own when you said :

"Well don't tie me up, your abs are showing!" You say flustered. "If they're exposed, I might just wanna t-taste them!"

"And you say don't say those kind of things when you're holding food." he smirked. You were about to retort, but your heartbeat accelerated the moment he set his lips on your neck, catching you completely off-guard.

He kissed it rather harshly, yet it somehow felt nice. It was the way your senses tingled upon noticing his damp lips claiming you. It was like being fully exposed to the cold wind that winter gave and it felt nice. It gave you goosebumps every time he left your neck to give another kiss on a different spot.