𝟐𝟐 - ❝WHAT A FLIRT.❞

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

"𝐒𝐎; 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐁𝐘?" 𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐓 𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐑𝐈.

Itadori pouted at her statement, it made him seem like a young naïve kid who knew nothing about this world. But it was slightly true, since he indeed was new to all of this jujutsu stuff.

"Well," you chuckled. "when you put it like that, then yes." She smiled smugly at Itadori, making him stick his tongue out in annoyance.

"At least you didn't have to eat the damn thing." Itadori mumbled, a frown on his lips. Nobara simply gasped, as if she was emotionally hurt; but it was just to provoke him.

"What'd taste like, pretty boy?" She laughed. "Candy?"

Taking her question seriously, he answered : "No, far from that." Itadori said, recalling the taste. "More like soap, actually."

You widen your eyes. Sure, you thought it would taste nasty, but not that nasty. When you licked his, it was far from the taste of soap. Very far.

"Is he a clean freak or anything?" Nobara joked, making Megumi crack a smile. You laughed, giggling faintly after. When you look behind Nobara and Itadori, they were looking at you with stars in your eyes. "What?"

"Y/N-san is our goddess." Nobara said, fascinated. She smacked Itadori's head, making him wince. "Got that, Itadori?"

"Yeah, jeez.." Itadori said, frowning.

Where were the four of you? In a car to the juvenile center Gojo told you about. It made you doubt whether it was actually his assignment was too busy sucking up to some girl in a strip club.

"We're here." You said, turning off the engine. Turns out, Gojo forgot about the part Ijichi-san was in the juvenile center, so you were the one who drived the gang there. Thankfully, Megumi was your moral support during the drive.

Nobara got out first, followed by Itadori. You were about to get out, but Megumi held you in place, telling you to stay. He got out quickly, then went to your door for him to open. You smiled, grabbing your clipboard before getting out of the car.

"What a gentleman you are." You smiled. He smiled back, slamming the door shut before the both of you walked together. It took a few steps before seeing Ijichi-san outside the gate.

"Ijichi-san~" You dragged his name in a cheery way, making the man blush. "Morning.

"L-L/N-san!" Ijichi-san said, now straightening his composure. "Good morning to you as well. And I assume these are the three first-years?"

"Oh!' You exclaimed, getting Nobara's arm. "This is Kugisaki and those two on the back are Itadori and Megumi."

Nobara gave Ijichi-san a small smile, making him smile back in return. "Oh, I see." Ijichi-san nodded. "Good morning to you."

"Good morning!" Itadori exclaimed, while Megumi and Nobara gave small greetings, mumbling them would be the statement.

"I'll explain the situation inside, as you can see.." Ijichi-san said, leaning his head to the people who tried to get inside the center, being held back by guards. "Now, let's cut to the chase, shall we?" Ijichi-san said. You nodded, following him inside in what was behind those gates along with the three first-years. What was it? Both your doom and salvation. "Hey." Nobara lightly nudge your shoulder, making you turn your head to her. "Yeah?"

"Everybody can call me Kugisaki but only you, can call me Nobara. Okay, baby?" She smiled. Your cheeks heat up from her statement, nodding timidly while walking. She giggled, now putting an arm around your shoulder. "Oh I am so gonna have fun with a senpai like you."

All Sukuna could do was form a fist, pent up with anger and frustration.