𝟏𝟔 - ❝NIGHT CHAT.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s  n o t e📚✍️🥴

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

i rlly need something dramatic to happen in my life because i think this chapter is slightly dry. i just heard sukuna doesn't have a reproductive system. oh well, i'm just gonna have to make one-

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐋𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃 𝐁𝐘 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐂𝐀𝐋, 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐒

𝐀𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐂𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐔𝐈𝐍𝐄, 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐓.

You didn't actually think he'd come with much of a teasing comeback that early, but of course, it was Sukuna. You couldn't expect a boring time when you're with him.

He was kind of like a more savage Gojou-sensei or even at the same level of pervertedness. You don't even wanna know how the girls Gojou meet are after they're treated by Gojou's teasing attitude.

He was never one to bore people, and you weren't so sure if that was a nice trait or not.

"F-For your information, I licked it!" You said. He chuckled, a smirk displayed in his lips.

"Well for your information, princess," Sukuna said as he looked at you to see your reaction, which affected it only slightly. "I saw you swallow it."

"But I know I licked it!" You exclaimed. "I woke up the moment that happened."

A mischievous grin was displayed on his lips, like he had something to say or tease you more about. It match with his facial features, now making you wonder if Itadori would be just as attractive. Or was it the curse markings around his face?

"Princess, don't tell me you only remember barely half of the night?" Your eyes turned into a frightened expression, beads of sweat dropping on your forehead. The nightmare of loosing something precious to you was, frightening.

"What?"

"Joking, just teasing." Sukuna laughed, making you pout and cover your face with your arms as you sat up. "Unless you actually want it to happen, no complaints."

"S-Sukuna!" You blurted out. He raised an eyebrow, indicating to let you say what you have to say. You stayed quiet for awhile, gathering yourself as to not stutter. "I think I should introduce myself."

"What?" Sukuna laughed. "You're kidding, right?"

"No, I'm not." You said, an irritated tone rising from you. "I already know you from history and all you know about me is how my boobs look like."

He let out a chuckle as he covered his mouth with his fist, only retreating it with a smile on his face. He crouched, sitting down beside you.

"I got to tell you princess, you do have a point. A good one." He chuckled. "But I also know your name, you know."

You raised an eyebrow, smiling to challenge him. He may have heard your name, but you just wanted to make sure.

"It's Y/N right?" You nodded, cracking a weak smile. He grinned, proving you sort of wrong. It was comfortable silence for awhile, which was weird considering with what's happened. So, comfortable but not really comfortable silence? You cleared your throat, ready for your words to fire away.

"Well, for one, my name is Y/N. Two, I can summon shikigami's. Three, I really like handsome men who like anime." Sukuna didn't know what anime was but just paid attention to the second part.

"Shikigami's? You're related with the Zen'ins?"

"Sort of. My mother made love with a non-Zen'in." You explained, chuckling afterwards. "Not that I have anything against people who are not Zen'ins."

"You have the same ability as the other boy, huh?"

"If you're talking about Fushiguro, then yeah." You said. "Can I ask you something?"

"You already are." He retorted, making you frown slightly.

"How do cursed spirits have a reproductive system like you?" You said, raising an eyebrow. He looked up at the ceiling, thinking but then shrugs afterwards.

"I don't really know about that." He chuckled. "Is this for research?"

You laughed, sort of amused with his response. You thought he actually knew, but he didn't. That's what probably amused you.

"No." You said, chuckling. "Just curious."

"I don't know how you can still be curious since you sucked it-"

"Shut up!" You laughed. "I really was."

"Hey.." Sukuna said, serious tone was produced. You stayed quite, trying to be polite. He held your chin, caressing it surprisingly gently.

"Yeah?" You asked, looking at his eyes, which were staring down at your lips. You felt the heat on your cheeks from earlier came back from their break.

"Can we do it again?"