𝟏𝟐 - ❝KNOCK KNOCK.❞

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s  n o t e📚✍️🥴

🥴✍️📚 a u t h o r' s n o t e📚✍️🥴

i actually sometimes feel overwhelmed with how many attention this book's been getting. but nonetheless, i appreciate your votes, views and support! kinda short but i hope you're not disappointed with the chapter!!

⚠️❗🚫w a r n i n g / s🚫❗⚠️

Titanic spoilers!! Bby Itadori kinda swearing !!

🌻🌈🎉e n j o y🎉🌈🌻

𝐈𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐒𝐔𝐊𝐔𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐎 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑,

𝐀𝐒 𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐃 𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐊.

But when he saw the girl, it calmed him. The nostalgia he received was enough to calm him down and stay silent.

Her hair was enough for him to remember her sweet aroma that captivated him. Her face was enough for him to remember how welcoming and delicate her aura was. Her eyes were enough for him to remember how kind she was to him.

All of her features were enough to make him fall head over heels for this girl. He was silenced by the girl's beauty, inside and out. So why did he rage when Itadori did that to you?

You were completely identical with the girl in his memories.

When Itadori finally realized what he was doing, he quickly pulled away from you and was chuckling like a nervous wreck as he rubbed his nape with his palm.

"Sorry! I just tried helping you with the small food in your mouth." He explained, his nervous chuckles somehow sounding cute to you.

"It's alright! No harm done at all." You laughed nervously. The atmosphere was quite awkward. In a sense, it could kill someone out of embarrassment. It took a moment for Itadori to speak up, now switching the topic to food.

As you chattered, Sukuna silently observed you. The way you talk, the way you laugh and everything you did was completely similar to the girl in his memories. He didn't like the feelings he was receiving.

The girl in his memories died after centuries, so why were you there? Talking to Itadori and flashing before his very eyes? It genuinely confused the poor curse. He disliked the feeling of confusion and frustration completely.

"So, Y/N-san, did you think Rose should have died instead of Jack? Rose was actually kind of a bitc-" You smacked him in the back of his head, laughter erupting from both of your mouths.

"Itadori, don't swear!" You laughed, holding your stomach with one hand as the both of you laughed your heads off.

"I mean, am I not wrong?" Itadori laughed, holding unto your shoulder as laughter kept erupting from the room both of you were settled in.

"You're not kind of wrong, but-"

"Hey babysitter! What're you doing here in Itadori's room?" A blindfolded man with white locks entered the room, his features looking all too familiar. Both you and Itadori widen your eyes at the unexpected guest. Like on sync,

"Gojou-sensei!"