Chapter 7

"And out of the blue, I fell for you"

Hard to believe but the same man who shamelessly flirted with her weeks ago was now the one she spent most of her time with

Hard to believe but the same man who shamelessly flirted with her weeks ago was now the one she spent most of her time with. Surprisingly enough they got along well now.

One meet led to another. Lily found herself enjoying Jimin's company and well, the prince was enthralled to get to be with her. It was amusing, how they met each other like that, the repulse and disgust Lily felt but look at them now.

Mingyu wasn't here to encounter this
miracle of a friendship as he was away for business, something he'll surely regret later.

Park Jimin managed to smoothly fit in some cheesy flirty lines in between but this time, it made Lily laugh and not uncomfortable. Now that's progress.

As time went by the same flirty lines made her feel something in her stomach. The way Park Jimin looked at her with those caramel orbs just made her feel some type of way.

Knowing Lily's love for flowers, everytime they met, he brought her flowers. Different flowers conveying different meanings and messages. It had become a thing between them expressing themselves through the symbolism of the flowers.

The first time they met after the dinner together, he brought her yellow daffodils meaning new beginnings. This really impressed Lily. Him and his charming ways ugh.

Seeing the sparkle and love for the flower in her eyes, Jimin swore to himself that he'd never let that sparkle dull. He wanted to her happy. Yep, the boy was whipped.

With the heavy heart Mingyu had called Jimin and asked him to take Lily as his date since he may not be present in time. It hurt Mingyu to let this opportunity pass as he had waited for this moment his entire life but he had no option. He had duties to fulfill. Telling this to Lily on call was even more harder.

As soon as the call ended, Jimin exploded with excitement. He gas noticed the way his sweet talk made Lily blush, how she'd always be happy to spend time with him, how their hands once entwined, arms brushing, as they walked together in the garden, it gave Jimin hope. He was hoping she had the same feelings as him.

Wasting no time, he texted Lily to meet him at the garden. He had the flowers ready and couldn't help but smile thinking about her reaction. Like the gentleman he was, he dressed up in a neat black tuxedo.

He arrived ten minutes earlier and sat down at the bench watching the beauty of the place,feeling nervous, thinking about how she'd react. Soon a hand touched his right shoulder, he turned around to see her, immediately making his day brighter.

The smile on her face, her happy eyes could never not make him smile wide like a fool.

She was dressed in a cute yellow summer. Looking casual but breathtaking. She raised an eyebrow seeing Jimin in a tuxedo. He handed her a bouquet of fresh pink roses, her favourite flowers and there she knew he was up to something.

Jimin loved what he was seeing. Her eyes sparkling, feeling loved and cared for. His heart jumped when she looked at him with those smiling eyes.

He treasured every moment with her, memorising her reaction to the flowers, her lips widening at the side forming a dazzling smile.

"My prince, what's the occasion?", she asked.

"Nothing much just wanted to ask you something" he muttered grinning cheekily.

Without a second thought and worry, he took her hand in his and asked, "Lily, will you be my date at the ball?"

She immediately felt dumb for thinking he'd ask her to be his girlfriend and letting her feel disappointed. She shook the thoughts away and replied, "I wouldn't dare deny my Prince" feeling overjoyed. He just asked her out. That just happened.

The next moment, he kissed her hand, maintaining heavy eye contact with her doe ones. This man really knows his effect. It was exhilarating.

All Park Jimin could think of was she said yes.

-just a filler chapter cause I've been so inactive look forward to more updates from now ;))