Chapter 6

"And it was enchanting to meet you, All I can say is I was enchanted to meet you"

LILY'S POV

Heavy silence hung thick in the air. I could feel the occasional glances being thrown at me. For fuck's sake I'm sharing the car with two royal princes! How the hell did I end up here?

Mingyu seeing the discomfort broke the silence, "Lily I was thinking of visiting Anne she'll murder me if I don't anyway" I giggled as an angry Anne flashed my mind. "Yes please" I replied amused.

I glanced at Jimin and quickly looked away as I already found his eyes set on me. I really didn't know what to think of him. Being quick to judge isn't what she supported anyway.

"Mingyu, I only see trees. How deep do we have to go into this forest?", Jimin asked perplexed."Yeah, just keep going straight we'll be there soon",Mingyu replied. Not knowing what to expect, he kept heading straight. His eyes widened when he saw it. A freaking castle in the middle of the forest. How unusual. Many thoughts came into his mind, the dominating one being who is she?

Mingyu got out of his seat and proceeded to open the door for me. Always such a gentleman. Jimin rolled his eyes at this. He sure is whipped he thought to himself.

"Take care," Gyu said as he took my hands and planted a soft kiss. I waved him goodbye, took a look at Jimin, his eyes staring right back at me, almost analysing my face.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Now it was just the two princes left in each other's company. One disturbed by thoughts of how Jimin and Lily knew each other and the other thinking about how his bestfriend would react when he finds out. What a funny situation.

"So...you know her?" Mingyu asked slowly. Jimin nodded without looking into his bestfriend's eyes.

"Park Jimin knowing the flirt you are, what happened? Please tell me you didn't throw a pickup line at her" Mingyu's mind was already making him think of the worst case scenarios.

"Uh....what if I say I did?" Jimin responded in a nervous tone.

"Oh my god, please tell me not that one!" Mingyu asked with horror.

After a long pause, Jimin replied affirmatively with a yes in a small voice much to Mingyu's disappointment.

"Lily is different, after hearing that sickening pick up line she probably sees you as a horny jerk right now", Mingyu said trying to control his laugh.