Chapter 5

"Will you ever be mine?"

LISA'S POV
11:26 PM

Ding. I glance at my phone screen only to find a message from Gyu.

(Left is Mingyu and Right is Lisa)

Hey Li
Anne told me about you sneaking out, you little cat

Ugh of course she did

For worrying Anne and being careless, you're gonna be stuck with me

Oh shit
I mean the punishment could be even worse but this is fine

Ohh so li likes being with me huh ;)

Oh yes I do Gyu
Mr. you have been so busy that you don't have time for your best friend

Aww I miss you too! let's meet!
Tomorrow, garden at 11?

Sounds greatt

K then see you later li❤️

see you soon❤️

Damn I should've known Anne wasn't going to spare me for this stunt. For this I get to hangout with Gyu , how nice. Anne really wants to see us together ,match making Anne again please no, last time it went so wrong....let's just not talk about it. For those wondering how do we know each other, Anne introduced Gyu to me, he's my first friend also kinda the only one. When I say Anne being protective is an understatement.

Having nothing to do, I decided to go stroll at my favourite place. The garden is just so beautiful and if I think about it, a comforting one for me. So many events have took place there, some memorable and some I wish could forget and let go. The garden is always full of greenery, serene atmosphere and fresh air. It calms me down.

In the centre there's a pond as large as a small lake with flowering lily pads, a cluster of golden defiant daffodils fill the shore. In the middle there's also a bridge where you can enjoy the spectacular sight. There's a large apple tree which is like the jewel of the garden, it's the prefect spot to read a nice romantic book in the nature .On a sunny day, you can notice how the flowers glow with radiance as the sun hits its soft delicate petals.

You'll find every type of flowers there like lilies, roses, poppies, chrysanthemums, periwinkles, sunflowers and more in all hues. My favourite ones are the yellow ones. The colour yellow is just very appealing to me. Being the lightest hue of the spectrum, the color psychology of yellow is uplifting and illuminating, offering hope, happiness, cheerfulness and fun. I guess it's cause I like to have those traits in me.