Chapter 3

"But when I saw you, I felt something I never felt"

Lily's POV

I could feel my heartbeat quicken with every step he took towards me. My sympathetic nervous system was activated. Every part of me was telling me to run away but it would be too embarrassing I guess.

Living in a castle away from people made me reserved and reclusive. I hardly talked to people outside the castle. Anne always told me to be cautious of who I meet and talk to.

While I was lost in my thoughts, a hand waving brought me back to reality. He was already here standing right in front of me, but not to close to make me uncomfortable. I looked around only to find out, it's only him and I here.

We both stood there in silence no one trying to break it. His heavy gaze on me sent shivers down my spine. It was suffocating. I tried not to lock eyes with him.

He finally decided to break the silence and said with a smirk, "No hi, hey, hello handsome?"

Not gonna lie he is very charismatic but these playboy tricks don't work on me.
I gave him a smile and replied, "Sorry to disappoint you but no and who are you?" Wait was that too direct? How, how can I embarrass myself like this? Lily pabo!

To my surprise, he chuckled and I saw how his sharp eyes turned into crescents while he laughed. The sound was almost angelic. That's illegal, Mr.

The next thing he said caught me off guard, "Anything you want me to be and you can call me Mi Amor." Now the beautiful smile turned into a smirk and his eyes had a mischievous glint in them.

I composed myself and replied,
"Aw how sweet, you call me not yours" I still gave him a pretty smile with innocent eyes. I swear I saw how his smile widened. Oh my god! Where is this confidence coming from?

But then I thought that he's just another boy who would play with me and leave me when he's done. I hate being abandoned by people, it's one of my biggest fears.

"Meh, another playboy"

Wait. I looked at him and realised I said it aloud. Oh my god, did I just say that aloud. I wanted the earth to swallow me and hide me from this embarrassment at this point. I immediately covered my mouth with my hands with eyes,wide.

He quickly replied taking no offence,"Oh looks like you got many admirers" I could see his teasing smile.

Well two can play the game. Not letting the chance go I replied with a smirk,"Yeah, I mean beauty with brains and a great personality. Who wouldn't try to make me theirs?" Okay I wasn't trying to be boastful or be too full of my self but this jerk deserved it. What's he so confident for?

"Totally agree with you but wait, you didn't tell me one important thing about yourself"

"What?"

"How good are you in bed?"

I stood there frozen on my spot.
Did he just? What the fuck!

Before I could even say anything, two men came dressed in black suits came and said, "Sire, Miss is asking for you." A voice behind me commanded with authority, "Let's go". He walked to reach them, turned around to look at me and said, "I'm Park Jimin, it was my pleasure to meet you, sweetheart. Hope to see you soon."

I was standing there dumbfounded, thinking what just happened. My mind was occupied with thoughts about him. I was caught up in hysteria. Something about him makes me feel weird.

Oh God, please let our paths never cross again, I think it's for the best.

Author's note

Hey there, my lovely readers!
Oh my god! This book now has over 550 reads! I can't express my gratitude and happiness in words! Thank you to everyone who made this possible!

Hey there, my lovely readers!Oh my god! This book now has over 550 reads! I can't express my gratitude and happiness in words! Thank you to everyone who made this possible!

SOUR CANDY IS SUCH A BOP OMFG! I was literally surprised and jungshook! "Sour Candy Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, Yeah"

Thoughts on this chapter? I love to read your comments!💗

Also, I was waiting for someone to guess it's Jimin so congratulations to gayforlalisa and aurelalia ,you got it right!

I'm really sorry for the slow updates! I have my exams coming, please bear with me :(

Don't be a silent reader and vote! Let me me know what you think about this book! Take care, I love y'all!💖🥰