Beat me to the punch (1)

A/N: Hello there, readers! I just made my own version may nabasa kasi akong almost the same. But the first part of it is purely product of my imagination, so I ended up writing this one, hehe.

Ps. I decided to cut this oneshot into three 'coz I tried writing 3rd POV. The title will be also change kasi i-ha-highlight natin ang pangyayari sa bawat chapters.

LORELEI

I was awakened by the warmth of the sun's rays passing through the window. I took the phone from the bed side table and checked the time. I was surprised that it's already eleven in the morning. My god, it's almost lunch. I rose and seated at the edge of my bed at inis na hinagis ang phone sa kung saan. I stayed there for about a couple of minutes, probably mga five minutes para mag-mur-muray (magmuni-muni).

Ako'y init na init kaya hinubad ko ang pantulog kong damit at nagsuot ako ng kulay pink na sando at short shorts. Slippers on, I also combed my messy hair and brought my 'instant' pamaypay para kahit paano makaginhawa na rin.

As I came out of the room, I saw Loki in the living room turning a page to the book he's reading. He's still on his pj's. Hindi ba siya naiinitan? Samantalang ako panay ang paypay.

I was about to open my mouth to greet him good morning but he beat me to the punch.

"Morning." I blinked. Wow ah! He was the first one to greet me. Tila may dumaan na anghel! Good mood 'ata. Though tinamad pa siyang sabihin yung salitang good.

"I am not." Loki said as if he's reading what's on my mind.

"Well your microexpression tells me, Lorelei. You're too easy to read as if I'm reading an open book. And as for the latter, there's no good in the morning and it's almost lunch." Nah, here he goes again with his 'mind-reading' thing.

I returned the greeting.

"Psh." I added. I just walked passed him and immediately went to the bathroom. Kanina pa 'ko naiihi.

Naghilamos muna ako saka nag-tooth brush.

After coming out of the bathroom, I went to the kitchen to prepare orange juice. When I'm done, I tasted it and realized it was lacking in sugar. I was about to reach it when I realized it was so high. Kahit anong gawin ko ay hindi ko pa rin ito maabot. I should've put it in the lower part.

Note: I'll post the next part one of these days ;)

Read and vote are very much appreciated!