III - [ -•••/•-/-•••/-•-- ]

Ito na po yung one-shot ng drabble #2. Backread na lang po kayo.

PS. May katuloy 'to.

WE ARE comfortably sitting on the couch here in the living room of our apartment. Loki's reading--err re-reading his favourite detective book, Sherlock Holmes. And I just stopped watching cat videos because in any moment, the show I'm about to watch is about to start every five in the afternoon.

I'd like to eat something while watching kaya habang naghihintay, nanguha muna ako ng chips sa kitchen for snack. I also got drinks. Panulak lang sa pambara.

When the clock struck five I got up and switched the TV on and sat beside Loki since we're sitting beside each other. I even rested my foot on the small table in front of us to make myself feel at home. Yes! Thank god we can now watch because Loki removed the stickers and post-it-note that was blocking my sight every time I'm watching. We no longer have to bear the struggles of watching TV with stickers and post-it-notes attached. Ako lang naman kasi ang palaging nanonood.

I felt his cold skin dumped into mine as I rest my head on the headrest of the sofa.

By the way I'm watching "The Return of Superman Encore" since it's five already. On time huh! I really love this show. I guess, I was carried away by the cuteness of the kids on the show and the fact that they're the kids--known kids na anak ng mga celebrity dads sa Korea and they are super duper cute. As in cute to the highest level. Dagdag mo pa ang mga singkit nilang mata and their squishy cheeks as well.

I accidentally discovered this reality show nang minsan naghahanap ako ng pwedeng mapanood sa TV, kapag kasi nanonood ako ng balita, nililipat agad ni Loki. Hindi na daw ba ako nagsasawa sa mga balitang nalalaman ko.

Duh, watching news gives us information just so you know. And it keeps us updated too. I don't waste my precious time just for watching nonsense things. But this one? Call me crazy for watching this kind of stuff but I don't care because it makes me happy. Matututo ka pang mag-alaga ng anak in the future kung gugustuhin mo.

"So you like this show, huh?" hindi ko alam na nakikinood na pala si Loki sa tabi ko.

He must be probably thinking that way base on his question that looks like a statement. Since I "accidentally" discovered this show, I've always been looking forward to it every five o'clock in the afternoon. Gusto ko pa nga sanang magpasalamat sa kanya. If it weren't for him, I have nothing to look forward to. Pero 'wag na lang baka lumaki pa ang ulo niya.

Nang malingonan ko siya ay nasa libro pa rin ang attention niya at manakang tumitingin din siya sa TV.

Who won't fall for this adorable offsprings of the famous celebrities in Korea?
I can tell a quintillions of possibilities of why you should like this babies. First, their appearance. The first one that comes in my mind is their cheeks. It's something that you want to envy that most. The second one? Their tiny little hands. It's just that I want to challenge myself in nailcutting just like cutting dots.

Second, their behavior slash attitude, it'll lose your weariness. And for someone who's tired enough like your parents going home, the beautiful faces of your child will meet you as soon as you open your house' door and enters inside really lose your weariness and stress from work. Tapos yung tipong konting kiss lang nila, okay na ang lahat. And you'll appreciate those simple gestures of them.

There's this cutie lil' boy na sa tingin ko ay nasa two years old ang edad. He is the youngest child of the famous soccer player in Korea, Donggook. He keeps on saying "I can do it" (or more like cheering himself) even though he had a hard time climbing up on slides but ended up falling. He loves doing his signature move where in he puts his pointer finger on his cheek with matching puppy eyes and slightly winking to get his father's attention and help him climbing up the slide. But since that's a show, hindi niya pwedeng tulungan ang anak niya.