Chapter 19: Dipper and Mabel vs. The Future

[•Dipper's POV•]
I was sleeping comfortably in my peaceful room, on my bed.

Until Mabel showed up.

BANG BANG BANG

"DIPPER!!!!!" I heard her banging on my door loudly.

"Ugh..." I groaned and got up.

Walking to the door while rubbing my eyes, I opened it to see Mabel in her usual energetic and cheery self.

"What?" I spout.

"IT'S EXACTLY ONE WEEK AWAY FROM OUR BIRTHDAY!" She cheered.

"Our birthday's coming up already?" I questioned.

"YUP, YUP, YUP!" She started jumping up and down like a child.

"Soon I'm gonna be an actual teenager! Finally! I can stop reading preteen magazines and start reading post-preteen magazines." She started daydreaming.

"Well, advance congrats for becoming a teen." I congratulated and tousled her hair, with a tired smile.

"And just one more year until high school. High school, Dipper! You may be going there this year, but wait till I get there too! A place where girls become women and they teach us stuff about... You know what." She whispered the last part, I chuckled.

"Trigonometry?" I smirked.

"Oh yeah, baby!" She cheered.

"Let's go meet everyone else in the living room!" She says as she grabbed my hand and dragged me there.

"Wait! Let me change out of my pajamas!" I exclaimed.

| ~5 Minutes Later~ |

"Good news! In one week my senior citizen's ponytail kit is coming in the mail. I'm...I'm kinda going through some things." Stan informed as Mabel and I walked in the living room.

"In one week, my grandma is finally letting me eat crackers on my bed! The future is coming for us all, dudes." Soos informed as well.

"The future!" Stan exclaimed.

"The future!" Mabel cheered.

"The future!" Soos as well.

Everyone turned to me expectantly.

Although I have both a bad and good feeling about today...

"The future." I said slightly louder than my usual.

"The future!" Everyone cheered.

We all gathered around for Mabel's speech.

"Alright, party planners. In one week I become a teenager and Dipper goes to high school, and our summer vacation winds to an end. So we need to throw the greatest party of all time! I'm talking piñatas with tinier piñatas inside." Mabel addressed.

"Boom, dreams comin' true!" Soos pours little piñatas into a large piñata.

"I'm talking inviting everyone in town. Let's see, should we invite the creatures in the forest as well?" Mabel pondered.

"Woah there, no one's throwing a party in the shack, last party was messy and a huge headache to clean up." Stan opposed.

"But Grunkle Stan, we need some roof to raise." Mabel argued.

"Dude, you could rent out the Gravity Falls High School gym, and have your party there. That place is empty all summer long." Soos suggested.

"The gym's a great idea, Soos. To the high school!" Mabel agreed.