Chapter Ten

HEY AGAIN YALL🤬

Sorry for taking so long to update-I hope this extra long chapter suffices‼️‼️

Also-I cannot believe this story exceeded 1k views, you guys are amazing.

LY-ENJOY💔💔

~*~

After probably 30 minutes of running, Toderoki couldn't take it anymore.

"Guys-"
He said, but he was so tired it barely came out,

"Guys."

No answer-

"GUYS!"

They finally heard him, and stopped,

"What?" Bakugo said, obviously annoyed.

"What do you mean 'what'." He said the last word mockingly. He wasn't very fond of Bakugo after hearing about the fight with Midoriya, and him being exhausted from running didn't help his temper either.
"We've been running for half an hour, we have to rest."

"We can't rest, dipshit! We have to-"

"I KNOW! 'Get there as soon as possible', but if we keep running like this we'll be too tired to even fight the villains."
Bakugo frowned, and Percy sat down at a bench, surprising Toderoki.

(A/N: no joke, when I was rereading this for the first time, I actually thought it said "kissing toderoki" BITCH WHAT??)

"He's right," Percy sighed, "We wouldn't want to collapse when we walk through the door."

They all nodded in agreement, and Toderoki offered to get Soba from a shop next door. They all shouted, "Heated!" Which confused Toderoki, why would anyone want heated soba-ugh, but he got it for them anyway.

He came back and gave them their food, but after a while of silently eating outside, he noticed Percy's hand shaking when he picked up his plate and stood up,

"You okay?"

Percy looked a little jittery when Todoroki spoke, but nodded.

"Yeah, just a little tired."

Toderoki tried for a smile and went back to eating, but saw Percy's hands shaking even more as he dropped his food in the garbage.

Both Toderoki and Bakugo took notice of this.

"Hey! Water boy-"
Before Bakugo could finish his sentence, Percy leaned over the trash can, and promptly threw up.

Immediately they were out of their seats, and as they got closer, Percy sank to his knees, both hands on the floor as he tried to steady himself.

His breathing was rapid, and Toderoki's friends seemed afraid to get close, like if they did something he might get worse,

"What do we do! What's wrong?"
Mina asked, her voice filled concern, Toderoki knew they felt helpless not knowing what was happening.

"He's having a-" Toderoki and Bakugo stopped both their sentences to look at each other. Toderoki didn't know why he found it strange that Bakugo knew what was going on. He was kidnapped by the villains, and that can do something to a person, but Bakugo just never seemed like someone who could be-well-vulnerable.

The idea of Bakugo having a panic attack seemed unlikely to Todoroki, but then again, he could've just read about it somewhere?

His thoughts were interrupted by Mina,
"A what! God, finish your sentences at a time like this!"