Goodbye

Hi, Lilac (the author) here!

I'm sorry but I will no longer be continuing this story, personally, for the past few months, I've been shipping Jinkook less and less. Losing my account and (essentially) all my supporters really caused me to re-evaluate and so I decided to take a little break but I didn't want to disappoint those who came to me again. That is why I decided to republish this story since it was one of the few I had backed up and I thought it was my favorite story I had written.

However, as I edited it more and re-read it, I realized how bad my writing skills were in terms of my current writing style. This story did help me form my writing story as I noticed by the last few chapters.

While it did help me find my writing style, I personally cannot keep editing these chapters. Some of the parts of the story disturb me because I did write this story to mix one of the things I was known for writing (little space) and mafia au since I wanted to try my hand at it. Reading it a few years later with a mature mindset, I cannot condone the undertones this story had that I had not fully understood when I first wrote it.

Now this story feels like a burden and I don't want any part to do with it. I'm so sorry to everyone who looked forward to the next chapter.

After a lot of consideration, I'm going to mark this as completed. However, I still would like to write a few more bts ff. I'm not completely sure if I will be writing any explicitly sexual scenes between any of the members since I'm rather uncomfortable with that at the moment. (To my older supporters who were there at my prime, rather funny isn't it?)

If you all want, I do have a story idea with these ships. It will be more of a thriller and mystery (starts off kind of light-hearts and then gets dark with some light-hearted scenes) rather than focusing on romantic relationships. I'm not sure when (if I am) going to publish it but here's a bit of a rough summary (If there is quite an interest in the story, then I might prioritize and publish it quicker.) :

The Glass Town (current title)

Cousins Jeongguk and Jimin move into their other cousin's apartment after she decided to go back to Busan and can't find another renter. The cousins were expecting Seoul to be everything they ever dreamed of but living in a small apartment with five other strangers in a six-unit apartment was not what they dreamt of.

All things considered, the apartment was nice for the price. They were expecting dripping pipes and moldy walls but the worst they got was dim lights and creaking floors. Even the shared bathroom and kitchen area looked habitable. Still, they couldn't help but feel creeped out by the apartment. Even the landlord looked like he wanted out, but to be fair Jeongguk heard him mutter something about wanting to be a rock in his next life.

Things were okay until they met three mysterious men who were handsome enough to be models but still, their minds screamed at them to get away from them. How could they when they each had charming smiles and shining black eyes that hid whatever they wanted beneath the darkness?

^ This is a rough idea so things are subject to change, including the title.

Anyways, thank you for reading and I hope you stick around.