JAM- FUCKING FINALLY HOLY SHIT

So as you can tell, I haven't been working on books lmao- WELL IM FUCKING BACK BABY!!! Here to bring your daily Marble Hornets content and I have a fucking timer for it as well. No joke. I have a timer now.

As a Jay walked around the forest he was filled with memories. Tim and him walking around the forest looking for clues, running from the Operator, running from Alex.... but now it was just him walking around with the stupid mask on his face. He was ok with it though. Tim didn't know he had one, so if he did run into him, he wouldn't know. But with any case he had to hurry to his scout spot. Alex was about to be there any second. And he knew he would go hard on them if he wasn't there.

Suddenly he heard a gunshot and ducked just before he got shot in the skull. He imagined what it would be like, to feel the bullet enter his skull, and then his Brain, and then finally exit out of his skull. He snapped out of it when he heard footsteps come closer. He stood up and pulled out his pocket knife. Well it wasn't his because it was taken from him but he used it. He pulled it out and put it at.....

"Timothy....?"

Tim pulled back the knife and stared at Jay. He pulled back his mask.

"Jay...?"

Tim threw the mask off of him and ran to Jay hugging him. Jay threw off his mask and hugged back. He knew he was going to be in trouble but he didn't care. He was with Timothy Wright, his best friend, and crush. They hugged for what seemed like and entirnity. And then, the familiar sound of static resumed. Tim winced as it got louder, but Jay shrugged it off, hugging Tim until it almost sounded like words

Angry words