Jay X Reader

(LONG AWAITED!!!!! If you don't like X Readers then skip. I'll always put in the title of it's a X Reader or not) 

Y/N walked around Rosswood. They knew it wasn't completely safe with Alex running around with a gun, but they had to let out some steam. They punched a tree and Immediately winces in pain. "Ahhh fuck-" They hiss. "You ok Y/N?" A voice asks. Y/N turns around and sees that it's Jay. They hold their hand and sigh. Jay immediately rushes forward and looks at it to see if it's bleeding. It's not but it's severely bruised. "What happened?" He said in a semi panicked voice. He was trying to keep his voice leveled for them. Y/N smiles a little as Jay fusses over them. "I got angry so I punched a tree!" They said proudly. Jay looks at them and immediately drags them back to the hotel. "NoOoO I don't wanna be with angry sideburn man!!!" They say. Jay laughs. "But I have to do something! And you would get weird looks from the bruise on your hand!" Y/N sighs. "Touche." They say. Jay laughs.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

....

.

"JAY!!!!!"

Y/N rushes forward as Alex turns to walk the other way. Y/N cries. "Why didn't you move idiot??" They sob. "B-because I w-want answers.." he says quietly. "But now your gonna d-die!!" Y/N yells. Tim's around here somewhere. Jay smiled a little. "At least I'm not dieing alone..." And shuts his eyes after mouthing the final words........

I love you. Memento Mori.