Toby and Alex's encounter

(i like the AU with Toby in Marble Hornets! It's interesting!)

Toby ran across Rosswood twords the sound of a gunshot. He knew it was stupid but knew there was a reason. It was a warning shot. When he got to Benidict Hall as soon as he got into a room he heard Jay. "SH-IT!!!" He yelled as he ran into the room and tackled Alex, causing the bullet to hit Jay's hand. Alex struggles against Toby's grip. "TOBIAS- LET- GO-!!" he yelled. "Na I don't think I will Alexander." Toby replies smirking. Tim runs in to see Toby holding down Alex, while Jay trys to stop his hand from bleeding. Tim rushes twords Jay and helps him try to stop the bleeding. As Toby continued to struggle with his cousin he felt enraged. Suddenly static filled his mind. He knew if he let Alex go he would try to kill Jay. "I'm sorry for anything I might do" he whispers, as he starts to cough. And eventually... It all goes black.

When Toby woke up there was blood all over the place. On the ground next to him was a knife. Scared, he kicked it to the side. He looked around and realized that it was the same building. Frantically, he looked for Alex. That is, until he found him. "ALEX!" he yelled and ran twords him. Alex didn't move. It wasn't until Toby reached him that he knew he was gone. His only family member and friend left. Dead. He feels his eyes tear up as he holds Alex in a hug, his lifeless body slumped against him. Toby, for the first time in 2 years, cried.

꧁ timeskip ꧂

It had been 2 years since Marble Hornets. Toby had been forced to go to collage this year, even though he didn't want to. He still got made fun of , yes. That's obvious. However nothing passed verbally. Maybe it was his gash. Or maybe his fingers. Or the look on his face that says he has lost everything. He couldn't tell. Everytime he got home he either plopped on the couch or immediately went to the backyard and stayed in a tree. Tim was a little worried by this fact, but left it be seeing as he killed his own cousin. Brian on the other hand tries to distract Toby and get him to do stuff. The only time they saw him happy was at pride that year. He was genuinely happy then. Now he's back to being sad. However something different had happened at one point. He started to hang out with someone. He smiled a little more. After months of begging. (*Cough* Brian *cough*) they finally met him. "Hello Toby's dad's! I'm Caine!" He said smiling. Caine was pale, but lively. He looked like the kind of person that could change in a second. (His hairstyle is up there! It's the one I have) "I think I saw you at pride!" Brian said. Tim laughed. Brian was being a teen again. Caine laughed too. "Yeah, I was there!" He said. Toby smiled too. Tim noticed this and ever since they met him, began to tease him about dating Caine. (I never spell an name the same unless it's the same person, or the person who made them spelled them the same) soon enough it was like Caine lived there. "Sup Brian!" "Hiya Caine!" He showed up every Friday to take Toby to some gig he was having and they stayed together the entire weekend until Sunday when he gives him back. It's been a routine. One time when Toby got back he was really excited. "I GOT TO PLAY A-A GUITAR!!!" Brian smiled widely. "WOAHHH that's so COOL!!!" he said half yelling. "Brian, my ear.." "oh sorry Tim!"