Fronting

(ok disclaimer: I am aware that Tim doesn't cannotically have DID, HOWEVER this doesn't have to be 100% correct with the amount of cannon... Also can some one with DID correct me if I'm wrong with anything? I've been doing research but  finding less time to do it.. so if I'm wrong with something PLS b nice about it! Also same AU as last one just different time period)

Tim hyperventes against a wall holding into it for support. His eyes unfocuse.. from his peripheral vision he sees Brian walking into the room to check on him. He tries to say something but he slowly looses focused on him. (... Ok idk what happens while a person fronts ok? I'll update with what happens when I know or someone corrects me!)

Brian POV Third Person:

Brian walks into the room to see if Tim is ok, only to see that Tim was hyperventilating, while holding onto the wall for support. I try to go closer to him while he just holds his hand out. He disassociates slightly, and then he's starting to breathe normally again. He looks around until he sees me and his breath hitches. "I'm Brian.." Brian whispers. The person fronting smiles. "Masky...." He whispers back. Brian smiles. "Wanna stay here until we figure out how to tell Jay?" Masky looks confused for a minute. "Oh you mean the dumbass you touched the blood!" Brian smiles a little more. "Yeah that's who Jay is.." Masky stands up with the help of Brian seeing as he fell to the ground.

(Again.. IDFK how to write DID shtuff... HALP)