The Game

.

.

~Todoroki's POV~

.

I wake up in Deku's arms. I try to move to see the clock without waking Deku, but sadly I woke him. "Sorry...." I told him as we both get up. "It's ok Todoroki." Deku said. I check the time, it was 10:15 am. 'We slept for a while' I thought as I get up to check my phone. I got 4 text messages from Mr. Aizawa. My face must have gone super red, "What's wrong Todoroki?" Deku asked. I just showed him the phone and his face also went red. I texted Mr. Aizawa, 'What if we don't want to play that game.' Almost instantly he replied. 'You have to.' Mr. Aizawa texted. "So.... He says we have to do it but he won't know if we did or not so we don't have to do it." I said to Deku. "If we don't do it we are dead. He will know if we did or not..." Deku said. I get a text saying. 'Listen to Izuku' from Mr. Aizawa. 'Fine.' I texted Mr. Aizawa back. "Let's have breakfast first cause it seems the game will take a while." I say and Deku nods.
.
.
Time skip: Game time
.
Deku is sitting on the couch mumbling something to himself. We both know it's a habit he is trying to stop. I finish collecting our items for the game Aizawa is forcing us to play. I sit next to Deku who stops muttering once he sees me. Huh. "Do you know how to play?" I ask. He shakes his head 'no'. I explain the game "so basically you bite into one end of a food while the other person bites into the other and whoever bites into their piece first losses. Sensei Aizawa has a plan for the loser once we finish the game. There are five items of food we go through. No ties someone has to win each round." He nodded his head telling me he understood. I grab a cucumber and hand it to him. "Let's start" He sighs putting one end in his mouth. I scoot closer to him biting the other end. He's so cute. Deku is looking at the floor before meeting my eyes. I can already feel myself blushing. I think he notices because his eyes go back to the floor.
.
.
~Time skip to the last round~
.
So far the scores are: Deku-2 and Todoroki-2. It was the last round and the one Deku was most nervous about. The food is a strawberry. Since it's tied I think I have a shot at winning this. We decided to take a quick break because our jaws are tired. Deku walks to me after drinking some water "let's finish this game Todoroki-Kun" He says energetically. "Alright come on" We head back to the couch and I pick up the strawberry. Deku looks nervous and happy when I hand the fruit over to him. Once he puts one end in his mouth I follow him. He's staring at the floor again. I should make him look. I grab his chin making him look up straight away. I smirk being careful. My hand stays on his chin, creasing his cheek. I am a blushing mess. I can tell he is blushing too.
.
.
~Deku's POV~
.
WHAT IS HAPPENING. Todoroki is touching me! His hand is on my chin..what is happening? I swear I'm about to bite this strawberry. No! I have to win this, I'm not losing to my crush! Ok, I just have to fluster him so he bites, that should work. I move my hand to touch his chin just like he did to me. He flinches at first but lets me. This goes on for about another minute until I can't take it anymore. I really want to bite into the delicious fruit! Plus my jaw is starting to get tired again so it's getting painful. Todoroki looks like he can do this all day. Should I just give in? The loser punishment can't be so bad. I can't actually tell cause I don't know my father as much. Then it hits me. I've barely spent time with my dad. A tap on my shoulder makes me look up from my thoughts. Todoroki was pointing at the strawberry. OH NO! I bit it! I forgot about the strawberry! Aaaahhhhh WHYYYYYYYYY! "Hehe, I guess you won Todoroki-kun" I say politely even though you can tell I'm surprised. "Thanks, Midoryia we should go tell Mr. Aizawa" huh. Todoroki has never called me by my old last name. Why now? "Yea let's go" I reply and Todoroki leaves to get his phone.
.
.
~Todoroki's POV~
.
When I left to text Aizawa Deku kept staring at me. 'What did I do?' Once I remembered I mentally face palmed myself. I never called him Midoryia before. It sort of just came out of my mind I wasn't concentrating on what I said. The words just came out of me. 'I have to apologize or something when I get back.' For now, let's text Sensei.
Todoroki: We finished the game. I won.
Aizawa: Congratulations. I'll be there after class to tell you your reward.
I turn off my phone after reading the messages heading back to the living room.
.
.
A/N: Heyy readers hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry it was shorter than the other ones but we will post more chapters soon. Bare with us it is spring break and we are spending time with family. See you next time! Byeee