Back to School

.
.
Todoroki's POV:
.
Beep Beep Beep. The alarm clock was going off. I groan, getting off my bed. I get ready quietly to not wake up Deku. Once I'm ready I go to wake Deku up. "Deku wake up we are going to school today" I happily said. He woke up right away with a smile on his face. "Good morning Todoroki-Kun" he giggled. "I'm glad you're feeling better Deku." I chuckled.

"Todoroki smiling? Am I dreaming?" Deku teased.

"What do you mean? You've seen me smile."

"Yes but when I talked with Dad he said you usually don't smile "

"Well, I didn't have a reason to," I smirked. 'I didn't mean to say that out load!' Luckily, Deku just laughed and sat up. "Deku you should go change" I blush.

"yea.." he replies curious.

"You're still in the maid outfit Deku" I laugh trying to explain.

"Oh! R-rig-ght I'll b-be r-right ba-ack" He yelped rushing to the bathroom.

.

.

gay warning! Deku's POV:

.

'I make Todoroki happy' I kept saying to myself as I changed out of the maid dress and into the U.A uniform. It just excites me to know I make him smile. I fold the dress neatly and hold the hoodie which somehow was on me. I leave the bathroom to see Todoroki sitting on my bed texting someone. He looks annoyed. "Er-r Todoroki Is this yours?" I ask raising the hoodie.

"Yeah but you can have it, I have a bunch of other ones." He responded putting his phone in his pocket. I sat down next to him. "Todoroki..." I said trying to make myself sound worried. This works because Todoroki turns to me with a worried look on his face. I start to giggle. "Gotcha!" I said still giggling. "Two can play at that game," he said. "Wha-" I start to say when Todoroki kisses me. I freeze up before melting into the kiss. After a couple of seconds, Todoroki separates his lips from mine. "We should head to class," He said smiling. I nod while trying to mentally figure out what I just did. He gets up gabbing my hand to help me up. "T-thanks" I mumble. I get my backpack and follow Todoroki out of the room. When we get outside he walks next to me. 'His hand is right there, I could hold it.' I think to myself. After arguing with myself I reach out my hand to hold Todorki's. He looks at me before intertwining our fingers. I can feel a blush fill my cheek so, I look away. I hear Todoroki give out a soft chuckle.

"Deku you don't have to be embarrassed. I like you and that's that so I will hold your hand." He whispers so only I can hear. This just makes me blush harder. I tighten the grip on his hand to tell him 'okay'. He seems to get the message and keeps walking.  Once we get to 1A door I stop right in front. "Ready?" Todorki asks. I take a deep breath and said "yes" with the brightest smile I could make. Todoroki opens the door and we walk in with me slightly behind Todoroki.

All the talking suddenly stops.

.

.

Momo's POV:

.

I'm talking with Jirou when the door opens. Everyone looks up and they all shut up. I look up to see Todoroki came back! But he is with that green-haired boy. hold on...They are holding hands! Are they dating? Apparently, Kaminari has the same question because he yells "ARE YOU TWO DATING?!?"The boy's eyes widen and he hides behind my Shoto. "We don't know" Shoto replies emotionless. He steps further into the class with the green-haired boy following behind him. Everyone stays quiet but you could literally hear Bakugo's annoyance. Once the boy sits in his seat Todoroki goes to his seat. Uraraka, Kaminari, Iida, and Mina crowd the boy questioning him non-stop. 'This is my time I think while getting up to walk towards Todoroki. Bakugo and Kirishima are already there. Bakugo yelling at Todoroki while Kirishima tries calming him down and asks Todoroki questions. "Give him space you two," I say sternly when I get to his desk. Bakugo lets out a 'tsk' before walking away, Kirishima at his tail.