Facing your Fear

.

.

~Deku's POV~

.

I try my best not to wake Todoroki. "D-Deku?" he mumbled. 'Crap...' I thought to myself. "Yeah?" I replied trying not to be too loud. "We are gonna work on facing your fear of thunder. Ok?" he said as he opened his eyes and looked at me. My face must have been pale because Todoroki sat up and yelled, "Are you ok?!?". "I'm fine... just a bit s-scared," I mumbled trying not to sound like a wimp. "If you say so... You have already improved believe it or not," Todoroki said as he got out of bed. "I have?" I said confused. I heard footsteps... Todoroki must have heard it too because he jumps into my bed and pretended to be asleep. I heard a knock at the door. "Todoroki-Kun? Izuku-Kun?" I heard a female voice say. I saw Todoroki get up. He put his hand up to his lips then opened the door. "Todoroki-Kun! Are you feeling better?!" she exclaimed very loud. "No, not really..." Todoroki said as he put one hand on the back of his head. "Oh did I disturb you?" "I bit," Todoroki replied. "I'm sorry. Well I better get to class everyone left already..." she said in a soft voice. "Ok. bye Momo," Todoroki said as I heard her walk away. He closed the door and turn to me. he sighed out of relief. I get out of bed and I am about to talk when we hear the door open. We both turn our heads to see my dad. I sighed because I thought it was the girl again. "Hey, dad!" I exclaimed. "Hey Izuku and Todoroki. Just wanted to make sure you were ok. I saw Momo come to school later than usual so I got a bit worried," he told Todoroki and me.

.

.

~Mr. Aizawa's POV~

.

I see Izuku and Todoroki standing and listening. Todoroki moves closer to Deku. "Just date already..." I said aloud by mistake... Their faces went as red as a tomato. Then I had an amazing idea. "Tomorrow I want you two to play a certain game," I said. I could tell they were both worried because Izuku gave me a face that said what are you planning, as well as Todoroki. "I'll text you the game instructions and the items you have to use ok?" I told Todoroki. "O-Ok..." he said questioning me. I left the 2 knowing what was about to happen tomorrow.

.

.

~Todoroki's POV~

.

Mr. Aizawa left and he was SMILING! THAT IS NOT NORMAL!!! As I am slowly freaking out Deku walks over ad closes the door. I hear the thunder start but I don't feel Deku hug me... I open my eyes and see Deku standing completely still. I walk to him and hug him from the back. "Come here.." I said. "I wanna work on getting over this fear though..." I heard him mumble. "It'll take time. Now can I please have kis-" I stopped... "you want a kiss?" I heard him say embarrassed. "N-n-no! Hug. I meant hug!" I try to explain even though I did want a kiss. I hear the thunder roar again. I still didn't get my hug... I let go in defeat. "Todoroki." I hear him say as he turns around. "Yeah?" I look back at him... he is crying. I put my arms out for him to come and hug me. This time he gladly did, he ran to me embarrassed. "So much for doing better..." I heard him pout. "I wanna tell you why... I'm scared of thunder but..." he paused. "If you aren't ready then you don't have to I told him..." I told him. "He used to beat me during thunderstorms and he did it when the sound of the thunder was loud!" he said at a fast pace. This made me furious, I hugged really tight. "T-Todoroki?!?" Deku yelped. I kept him close trying not to hurt him. I look down at him and he is looking at me with the most adorable look on his face. He could tell I was sad and mad. "C-C-Can you you go on your k-knee's...?" he asked hesitantly. "Sure?" I replied trying not to question him. I back up and go on my knees. He walked up and he hugged me? "Why are you hugging me? I could just stand..?" I said confused. "So you-, you can do what I do. A-Also I can lay my head o-on yours-" he tried to continue. "Ok," I said slowly closing my eyes. I decided to sit. This made him "fall" and once again I was taller than him. "T-Todoroki?" Deku says confused. "What you just did made my day better. Thank you." I told him. "Y-your w-w-welcome..." he said embarrassed. I look at him to see his face was red up to his ears. C-can we work on facing my f-fear?" Deku said a bit scared. "You already have. The thunder was loud but you didn't mind it." I told him. "Thank you, Todoroki..." Deku said. "Want some fruit?" I asked. "Sure!" he said happily. We get up and walk over to the kitchen. I get a pre-made bowl of fruit and give it to him. I am about to make myself when I hear, "Todoroki,". "Yeah Deku?" I reply to him. "Wanna share some fruit?" Deku says hesitantly. 'That was... ADORABLE!!!!' is all I could think. "Sure," I said softly. I sat next to him and we both started to eat fruit.