Chapter 11: Defending Felucia

On the Rouge Shadow, Starkiller and his ship pilot Juno Eclipse were fast approaching the planet of Felucia which was holding one of the last known jedi, Master Shaak Ti. As Juno was utilizing the ships settings, she talked out loud to Starkiller. "Felucia in range."

Starkiller then turned his head to look up at the blonde haired female before asking her a question

Starkiller then turned his head to look up at the blonde haired female before asking her a question. "Readings?" He asked with his arms crossed within the seat he was sitting in. She then ended up giving him a response on what he had asked. "Life Signs are overwhelming the scanners. The planet must be completely overgrown." Juno spoke before Starkiller uncrossed his arms and began to sit up. "It is, but something else is bothering you." The Sith said, obviously sensing her emotions that she was trying to hide from him for the sake of the mission since that was what came first. Juno's eyes widened with surprise whenever Starkiller immediately confronted her about them, leaving her speechless for awhile until she was actually able to gather her thoughts once more and spoke up, but could barely say anything about the situation. "How...?" That was the only word that she was able to speak from her voice before Starkiller had cut the rest of her sentence off before she could even find a chance to finish it. "You can't hide your feelings from me. No matter how deeply you bury them. The force can sense everything." Starkiller stated before standing up out of his chair and began to stare down and slowly walk towards the blonde haired pilot. Realizing she couldn't resist against his words, she began to open herself up to him and said what she was feeling. "Felucia. It reminds me of Callos. My home planet." She said before Starkiller responded. "That's right, you were at the battle of Callos." The black haired male said before Juno responded in a certain tone, explaining how she did more than just participate within the battle of Callos.

"I led the imperial forces at the battle of Callos." She spoke up. "Callos was like this, Overgrown. Teeming with life. And we razed the planet. It's a dead world now." She exclaimed, showing no emotions when she expressed what happened to her home world. Starkiller was surprised that she didn't feel anything when saying the last sentence of her world being dead, which caused him to bring up what he had witnessed through reports. "I read the reports. You did the right thing. You followed your orders until the end." Juno didn't say anything as Starkiller tried to help her feel better when he stated she did what was right before avoiding the statement entirely and moving onto the mission. "Do you know where to go?" She asked the Sith apprentice, to which he pointed out. "Head towards the equator." She followed his instructions and began flying the rouge shadow in that direction, and when she did she flew herself right over on top of where master Shaak Ti and her apprentice, Maris Brood were making their way through a Felucia forest.

" She followed his instructions and began flying the rouge shadow in that direction, and when she did she flew herself right over on top of where master Shaak Ti and her apprentice, Maris Brood were making their way through a Felucia forest